Coventry City (A) 16th Feb, 3pm

Anyone, I don’t care, we’ve changed the team, formation, marking system, the only thing left we can change is the manager.

That’s the difference between this season and last year. Every now and again Ozzy could produce some magic out of nothing but Cook ain’t got that in his locker.

Ok, fine. Return to Championship from League Two. Typical problems of well run clubs.

2 Likes

I think he’s gone if we lose this.

45 mins to save his job.

There has been absolutely nothing in attack.
Jarvis has been rubbish.
Oteh has just been eased off the ball.
Zeli, as per, is nowhere to be seen.
Not looking forward to the 2nd half.

And Whitney wasn’t quite as bad as some made out. Keates is absolute gash.

3 Likes

What is making me wonder is why is so quite at the club no one from the board coming out to say they back dean they could not give a monkeys could they, oh yes the rents paid thats ok

Oh he was. Don’t let this cloud your judgment - we were only going one way with him.

Both are awful.

We need experience now - not a cheap young option. Someone who knows what they’re doing and we will have half a chance.

1 Like

That’s the kiss of death when he gets the backing of the board…:smile:

Well, I said ‘wasn’t quite as bad’ not that he was good or even average. Keates is diabolical.

No team changes to start the 2nd half…

This second half already feels like the last rights are being read out.

1 Like

Clueless. Totally lost.

You reap what you sow. League Two and I fear that might not be the end of it.

Exactly 20 years after that most magical of seasons, here’s one that’s the polar opposite of that one in every single concievable way.

Gut this club from top to bottom.

2 Likes

We declined at the same rate under Whitney as we have under Keates.

Tells me two things

A neither are the man for this job

B if two different managers produce the same decline there are further issues at the club.

6 Likes

I look at the team and I swear there is enough quality in there to stay up. With proper leadership and organisation we should be better than 4 other teams in the division.

6 Likes

Problem is confidence is lower than the Titanic.

We need Fireman Sam in @ 08:00 on Monday morning to sort this shower of s***e out

Sorry Dean, you tried, but we can’t afford the gamble on you any more

Alardyce won’t come cheap but its boom or bust time, get rid of all the rest of the "backroom staff " also to pay for it Davies, Ward, Oakes, Barnett, Hill & Haynes.

Thats 7 wages saved with DK,

Offer him £ 150,000 in brown envelope if he keeps us up, that might tempt him

Fleetwood Town 0 Luton Town 2

I Completely agree. The club is rotten and there is not even the pretence of a functioning football club anymore due to an owner who has sucked the life out of it to the tune of 400k per year. We are the club of the 5 minute AGM after all.

2 Likes