Coventry City (A) 16th Feb, 3pm

And I really don’t believe that these players are that dire which leads to the inevitable conclusion that the manager is making an absolute pig’s ear of the job and needs to go now

1 Like

Meanwhile, Dan Mole breathes a sigh of relief that he deleted his Twitter a long time ago.

1 Like

Penalty Cov

Fitzwater has been far worse than Scarr. Jarvis has been rubbish and on this performance I don’t care if Edwards stays or not. Keates has got to go.

Coventry penalty… and it’s now 3-0. Game really over!

Goal.

He’s lost it .

Keates has got to go .

This makes depressing viewing

None of them have covered themselves in glory

Are you serious? Pep Guardiola couldn’t get a tune out of some of this ■■■■■■■ dross.

And that’s no defence of Keates he signed most of them.

Surely there is no way he can survive this? Should have gone after Tuesday’s game.

You may well be right but he is the best we have at the moment. I think you have to accept though that defending is a team issue. I regret to say this because I wanted him to succeed but DK is completely out of his depth.

I’m glad I didn’t bother today

13 points from 21 games. Unfortunately, possibly the worst manager in our history and rivalling Merson for ineptitude

1 Like

Any intelligent fan knows Guthrie has been utterly dreadful for almost 2 season’s, the fact that replacing him alone would not solve the problem, does not excuse his incapability at this level.

2 Likes

Yep, I agree. Up there with Hutchings

2 Likes

Oxford Utd 0 Peterborough Utd 1 :wink:

Come on. He’s probably going today and he’s failed as our manager. But this is just hyperbole. Selective data range to prove your point.

Not even the worst manager in our last ten, never mind ever.

Saying these words really hurts, and I never thought in a million years I’d ever have to say them:

Dean Keates out.

Yet another exercise in shutting up fans by bringing in a fan legend as a distraction backfires to the detriment of the fan legend, the sacrificial lamb. Who next boys? Going to force Alan Buckley at gunpoint?

■■■■■■■ joke club. I can’t wait for the early bird campaign. Stick it up your funnel you leech.

7 Likes

We are losing 3-0 and he has made one sub, and 3 of the subs left are ones he bought so shows how much faith he has in them! Clueless!

3 Likes