Crawley Town (A) 28th Sept, 3pm

Going for a draw on this one or even a 1 nil away win from a set piece. Our defence is looking more settled since the Crawley cup game and with Guthrie in midfield this time we shouldn’t be bossed about like we were last time round. Come on you Saddlers!!

I’ll take a draw here. Be ecstatic with a win, an not too surprised with a loss, but think we deserve a point.

1-1
Our own “Tony Adams” towering like a plane at Gatwick with a late header.

Well, 1-0 win. It doesn’t matter if they are still celebrating cup win, or not. In defence I trust and maybe attack this time surprise me a bit. Maybe.

1 Like

I hope McDonald starts today. He caused them problems on the wing when he came on during the cup match.

Two changes from last week Sadler in for Little and Adebayo for Lavery…presumably 4-4-2 with Clarke at RB and Sadler at LB.

1 Like

Roberts

Clarke
Scarr
Sadler
Jules

Holden
Guths
Sinco
Wes

Ade
Gaffers

Decent. Cmon me babbies

I think you’ve got every possible outcome covered there Exile…:smile:

We have the starting XI but still an infinite variation of how they will actually line up! 4-4-2, 3-5-2, 3-1-3-1-2, x-y-z?

This is a very good point … but even more pertinent is the question of whether the starting XI know how they will line up! :wink:

Looks like a straight up straight down 4-4-2. We’ll see if Crawley away is right sort of fixture to play it in however…

Would rather see it in the home games tbh.

A must draw game, and absolutely nothing else is acceptable. :smiling_imp:

1 Like

Early goal oop north … Carlisle Utd 1 Oldham Athletic 0 (3 min)

and Salford City 0 Forest Green 1 (3 min)

Leyton Orient 1 Port Vale 0 (4 min)

Oop narth? It’s practically Iceland. What a dunghole.

Stevenage 1 Cambridge Utd 0 (7 min)

Cheltenham Town 1 Crewe Alexandra 0 (9 min)

Crawley 0 Walsall 1

1 Like

Duck, what a strike :slight_smile:

1 Like

HOLD THE PHONE…!!! Yesssssss

Nosebleed time - top half of the table as things stand!

35 yarder by Clarke according to WM.

1 Like

Step forward our new number 9 :laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

1 Like