Crawley Town (H) EFL Cup, Tue 13th Aug, 7.45pm

Further to my post above Express and Star forecasting a much changed team for tonight with only Roberts,Pring,Clarke,Sinclair, Kinsella from Saturday’s starting eleven…interesting!!!

I reckon we might go 4-2-3-1 tonight.

Rose

Facey
Clarke
Scarr
Pring

Kinsella
Sinclair

Holden
Hardy
Gordon

Adebayo

Got the bug again.
Wouldn’t have gone anywhere near this match in the last ten years.

4 Likes

Tbh, I don’t care how it ends. Promotion after 46 games, that should be the goal. Cup runs? Next seasons. Injury free game for now and next league game.

1 Like

Nice feeling isn’t it ?!

1 Like

Me too kevlar tried to talk myself out of it… With no success :joy:.

1 Like

Actually looking forward to seeing some of the faces that havn’t got much game time yet this season. Hoping that Rose, Facey, Jules, CCM, Hardy, Holden and Lavery all start tonight.

2 Likes

According to the E&S you are nearly there however Jules,Macdonald and Lavery are in whilst Scarr,Gordon and Adebayo are out. They might, of course be wrong as they were most times last season but whoever plays it will be an interesting evening as we get a chance to see more of our signings. UTS.

1 Like

Here for the full Bescot experience. Staying in the Fryatt hotel, sitting in the OAP stand. Now I just need to find chips…

3 Likes

Will the on loan players be allowed to play? If not, who will be the keeper on the bench.

What’s the best place to park for tonight’s match ?. I guess the parking at the shops like Matalan are closed before the end of the match. Is the Railway station car ok ?. Does Stadium parking need to be booked in advance ?.Saturdays match was my first visit for many years so a bit out of touch so if questions are stupid sorry. (wife dropped me off and picked me back up for the FGR match). UTS.

I park on the estate behind the family stand. Come past the hotel and your first left - opposite the turning for the RAC.

Strong team. Just the 3 changes

What’s with the 8 subs? How many can you actually name for this competition?

Anyway woul’dve liked to have seen Hardy and Lavery start but good chances for Alfie Bates, CCM and Jules to stake claims for Saturday.

Holden isn’t involved.

Was hoping this might be on ifollow , but can’t see anything on the site.

Is audio only on ifollow tonight.

1 Like

danny guthre on wm

I seen this. Not understanding whats going on there at the moment?

Surely a good game to build his fitness?

I’ve got video on iFollow