Crewe next away game. Who's gooin?

Already purchased my, if anything todays to go by WOW fantastic come on lets light this league up won’t know what’s hit em

Will get the tickets next week.

If we are successful this season then every man and his dog will come back, a bit like the wembley experience

A new striker in before forest Green and convincing win could change that.

got my ticket!

Got mine along with my Plymouth ticket when I got my Northampton one.

First of all though lets spread the word and try and get as many people in on Saturday. Pomlett and Clarke have given us this feeling, let’s repay them!

8 Likes

I reckon if we win Saturday we could hit 2000 at Crewe :pray:t2:

4 Likes

Think we only took 1300 in the play off season 15/16, I don’t see 2k.

My mate has booked our tickets for behind the goal. Hope it’s not just us two in there.

Took close to 3k couple years before though the season we missed out with Brandy and Grigg, can’t see us filling the 1700 but would love us too

Is it all ticket folks or could we pay on the gate, might be able to make it down, but can’t be sure, so getting a ticket would possibly be a waste. Crewe is also in Cheshire, but seems like the other side of the country, it’s a good hours trip for me on a good day!.

Surprising they are selling tickets for behind the goal tbh. Only seen us need that once in all the years the away end has been on the side.

Suggests they are giving us the full 2,300 which is optimistic.

On the Crewe e-ticketing website, both goal ends are home fans only? Maybe Evo is attending with a Crewe fan?! :smiley:

1 Like

I guess if it comes to it, they can move their fans behind the one goal and give us behind there too.

Their attendance on Saturday was 5200 with 1700 Plymouth fans and their ground holds 10,100.

Still can’t believe that it’s getting to the point where we’re taking so many every week :smile:

Long may it continue

1 Like

I’m gewin.

Going to drag the kids along to this , so that’s 4 of us!

I’m going.

Going on the train for this, few early drinks in Wolverhampton before getting the train from there to Crewe.

Train from Rugeley direct , 28 mins :beer:

1 Like

I’ll be there. Hour and a half from Huddersfield, changing at Manchester Piccadilly