Crowds

All restrictions on numbers at sporting events end on the 19th July.

3 Likes

Just hope new and old supporters feel like starting to come back regularly and start filling the Banks’s and get the place bouncing .

Footballs coming home

2 Likes

God I’ve missed belting out walking down the Wednesday Road!

1 Like

We gonna have a bouncing castle outside for pre match entertainment ?

Anything you like if gets fans back in numbers mate :wink: :+1:

I will be there with my paste table and some short dated beer, with the choice and speed they sell it in the ground i will be making a killing :grin:

1 Like

Didn’t I hear they have extended the bar under the Homeserve so it pans out underneath where there’s some cover?Or am I thinking of something else?

I reckon we will take big numbers to Tranmere.

2 Likes

2,500 away end hopefully we take 1,500+

Who are the High Numbers expecting to attend?

1 Like

I would and love to think the Bezza will have a great crowd first league game.

Don’t know, but as going to a football match will feel like a celebration I’m definitely wearing my finest zoot suit :smiley:

It’s a nice thought but the first 3 home games are Forest green , Scunthorpe and Stevenage in reality you could add up the probable attendance of all 3 games and it would more or less the capacity of the stadium.

1 Like

What we really needed was Port Fail first home game , what an atmosphere that would of been .

2 Likes

Agreed…

1 Like

Unfortunately you are right.

I suspect there will also be some fans who are a bit more steady eddy in terms of integration back into crowds. The whole country will have a very diverse psychological manifestation of the trauma from the last 18 months.

It feels like season tickets are going well but that is hugely anecdotal from Bob on Twitter and Bill on UTS going “got my three sorted” rather than anything from the club.

2 Likes

Yes but the fact that we should score about 10 goals in those three matches should up the attendance :grin: :wink:

Poppycock!
We were reliably informed that tickets were selling at a rate of 1 every 7 seconds when they were released.
Extrapolating from that and even adjusting for the inevitable waning of initial enthusiasm, the stadium must have already sold out (which is a bit of a worry, since I haven’t renewed yet).

1 Like

I think the 28th August Game Vs Stevenage Will be the first free school tickets Match if it isn’t it should be we can’t even use the people going on holiday as an excuse for low early season crowds this season because I can’t imagine many people going on holiday this summer.

1 Like