1 Like

Doing the same on William Hill.

Which has just told me they’ve scored.

1 Like

Taylor out, Taylor out.

Shocking from kinsella

Well no surprise as fans think he’s a live wire

1 Like

If we had labadie and Perry in the middle this would be a very different game. We look fairly decent.

1 Like

Connor wickham signing after todays game? :rofl::grin:

1 Like

We’ve definitely made a fist of it so far - been a number of rounds of applause for particular passages of play, tackles and intelligent passes.

Considering there are a few missing today who would probably have been starters, and we haven’t finished our recruitment yet, I’m feeling positive that we have a more than half decent team that will entertain us this season.

6 Likes

Rushworth is going to be a real talent.

5 Likes

The keeper looks very good so far reminds me of a young Pickford if that’s not going overboard lol

What’s he done that has impressed people? I’m not watching the game so don’t know.

Made one very impressive save that was drilled low, wide and hard.
It was impressive but maybe we should wait more than 45 minutes before cracking open the champagne?

1 Like

Palace TV feed is on Friendlies Channel 18 on IPTV

1 Like

Couldn’t fault him for the goal, made a couple of good saves, come out when he’s needed to, and his handling and positioning have been spot on. Not done that much long kicking so far but short passing and general distribution is tidy.

He’s got an air of confidence and the defence looks comfortable with him. Think he’d be first choice if Roberts was still here - Rose is going to have to.up his game.

Holden gone into middle to replace Osadebe with Trialist A(nderson) taking over on the right wing.

1 Like

Doesn’t seem like a bad showing to be fair so far against a strong palace outfit.

Fitness more than anything - Shame we haven’t got to see Labadie Wilkinson etc

Mills has switched with Ward too.

???

How’s the young lad done upfront?

He looks decent too.

1 Like