D 0-0 Rochdale (H) - League Two - Sat 20th November, 3pm

Pedro was tall for a winger, and in his early days with us would make a bloody nuisance of himself at the near post when we had a corner. We scored a couple of goals when he nodded or flicked it on, with Ricketts finishing it in the six yard box.

The two new signings look good

7 Likes

Do you remember that cross from the left?
Bloody fantastic that was……

Just had a look back at Pedro’s stats with us. He scored 12 of his 26 goals in our colours during that promotion season, the rest coming in the Championship. Some really crucial ones when we needed them. Examples being the winner v Portsmouth to take our relegation fight to the last day in his first season, one in the “great escape” win away at Forest, crucial winners against Bradford and Burnley the season after.

What a great player for us he really was, especially so when he played in our most successful era.

Thanks for posting the interview, made my day that plus the reminiscing…anyway back to reality…Rochdale at um :rofl:

2 Likes

The best :grin:

Bosting sausage rolls today

5 Likes

Apologies sir, you should have ordered medium singed instead of fully cremated

medium singed

2 Likes

You’re eager - in your seat already?

1 Like

Khan full back? I think?

Presumably.

I love a good chocolate eclair :joy:

4 Likes

Good to see Wilko and Kins back.

1 Like

I like Wilkinson looks like he has something different at this level

1 Like

I would have gone straight to Pomlett and asked him if it is acceptable to charge money for that crap, and would he like a batch to sell in his restaurant in Lichfield.

2 Likes

Is Khan at right back?

1 Like

Where is the fitness chap? LP mentioned someone quitting after a bit of stick?

4 Likes

This is the week I can feel it

1 Like

Well we have more of a chance today with Wilkinson and Labadie back a win today and a point Tuesday night would be nice.Just a little disclaimer for those who read the match thread I won’t mention a goal until it’s shown everywhere :wink:

1 Like