Daft Question - Flasks

Does anyone know if you can take a hot water bottle in please ? it’s got a teddy bear cover on it and looks harmless thanks

4 Likes

Oooooh Matron!

5 Likes

No

Took a can of coke in about a year ago

Started to drink it when a steward came up to me with a plastic glass for the coke and took the empty can

Steward said i had been spotted on camera

Like a scene from spooks it was

I should add the coke was the fizzy stuff not the stuff that goes up your nose

3 Likes

I often take a flask in, never had a problem but just lately I’ve been having a hot chocolate from family room in community stand. Very good at £1 a cup, they also sell various cobs. The balti pie was delicious today as well.

Balti Pie - the memories

4 Likes

…seen as a missile threat, therefore any food and drink that is attempted to be brought into the stadium will be confiscated by our stewards.

■■■■ me do they all know what my ex mrs cooking was like , coming upto Christmas bet I could of took out any winger on either flank from behind the goal in the lower with a mince pie …:laughing:

Yeah, take a hot water bottle in as well for my Dad, who is in his 80s. Keep on getting asked by the others we sit by to bring in a few more as well

Well if you managed to get a cob,Baltic pie,and a cup of chocolate you couldn’t have seen much of the match,you must have spent all afternoon queuing up…:grinning:

I did miss the kick off by a couple of minutes due to kiosk queues but the service in the family room was fine. Just wish it was heated. :smiley:

Should be allowed to take them in. When it is cold i sometimes buy a brew. Never anything else.