Dan Scarr to leave

Agree with some of this, he wasn’t all that terrible I’ve seen worse!

Saying that I couldn’t care less.

1 Like

Should have kept Clarke wont miss scarr but how many players are we left with, anyone fancy a game lol

1 Like

Great news, bloke was ■■■■■, if we want to play attacking, free flowing football having him hoof aimless ball after aimless ball into the channel along with Norman it was going to be a long transition.

9 Likes

Scarr and Norman were both awful, and very glad to see the back of.

Let’s get some proper defenders in for this new era - preferably ones who can pass, as well as defend.

9 Likes

Interesting to see all the comments here, and I’d tend to agree but…Lowe knows a player when he sees one and has a pretty decent management record. Maybe he sees something we don’t, maybe Scarr will be playing alongside someone who is a better footballer?

No more Danco Scaresi then.

9 Likes

Shropssaddler

It could be that he will get coached by better coaches . :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

Doesn’t mean a jot if you ain’t got all the badges :grin:

We drew too many, partially because of poor finishing and creativity and partially because we couldn’t keep clean sheets. Has to be said the defensive improvement from mid-March coincided with the 10 game period where Scarr was out injured.

10 Likes

Bye bye Danz Beckenscarr.
No big loss to me, I certainly won’t miss his aimless punts upfield, I’m mystified how he’s got a move to a league one club.
Couldn’t fault his effort or desire but easy enough to replace, we move on.

3 Likes

Agree with everything you say mate, I can’t believe he will be playing L1 Plymouth must be desperate, one of the worst centre backs to wear our colours truly dreadful, how he has made a living in professional football is beyond me, Stourbridge level at best, good riddance to the biggest poo bag I’ve ever seen,

3 Likes

Scarr, Edwards and James Wilson: all ex Walsall players in a league one team. Wouldn’t be surprised to see Bakayoko rocking up at Plymouth next!

It smacks a little of Tranmere to me: Ferrier, Blackett-Taylor, Morris and Kane Wilson.

Didn’t turn out too great for them…

3 Likes

Was he from Burslem

Happy for him, but surprised.
OK defender, but uncomfortable when having to play ball out from back. James Clarke was better. Should be easy to replace.

1 Like

Great in the air though ladies and gents.

Bye Dan. Disgrace to the shirt. I mean that.

2 Likes

You really don’t like the lad do you :rofl::rofl:

1 Like

I think his ineptitude at his profession was beyond comprehension. I’m lost for words Plymouth have signed him. From his first few touches two years ago I knew he was out of his depth at being a pro. abject failure in comparison to some fantastic centre halves we’ve had here and the fact it’s accepted by the fan base makes my mind boggle even further. Players like him should never be allowed to play for us for such a sustained period ever again.
Each to their own I suppose.

2 Likes

No i agree, however it just highlights how poor our recruitment is that we sign these players.

1 Like

Precisely.
And to any questions from anyone. Yes I’d be just as critical as anyone of the same ilk at any profession I have or will be involved with. I’m sure anyone else would be too in their line of work.

The great centre half at league two level doesn’t wash either. A basic marker he couldn’t match either. As someone put. Our greatest defensive displays coincided with him out the side. Argyle fans are an unforgiving bunch. He’ll be found out in a matter of months. I guarantee it.

1 Like