Dan Thompson

Independent saddlers supporters association

Ref. Dan Thompson

It gives every one associated with Issa great pleasure to announce that Dan Thompson has taken up a role on the Issa committee

Dan will with immediate affect take up his role of fan liaison officer , and. He will also be overseeing the running of a new Issa Twitter account as well has providing a regular blog on our website
And provide His review of Walsall FC games

Issa believe it is vitally important that The younger generation of our fanbase have their voices heard and Dan will be that link between Our younger fanbase Issa and the club and will play an important role Within the Issa committee

The next generation of fans coming through is vitally important to our club and Dan very much buys into the Issa ethos that we have to go out and capture these Kids Before they are lost to the club
Without ever experiencing supporting their hometown club, and this is an area Issa are actively targeting

Many will know Dan from the games, and many will have witnessed
Him attending from a very young age with his dad tommo
And you never have to ask Dan is he going to the game
A better question would be how you getting there and what time you setting off

We are delighted to have Dan on board and we have every confidence he will grow into his new role and we look forward to working alongside him , and would. Ask you all give him a warm welcome into his new role

Welcome aboard Dan

6 Likes

I know Dan from games home & away, a very level-headed lad who wants the best for Walsall FC. A great addition to ISSA :+1:t3:

3 Likes

Any plans for an ISSA Youth, to capture the next generation of fan?

Not to be confused with Walsall Yoof, of course.

Bring back the Walsall Front Line. Pwopper AGRO

3 Likes

Big Wayne’s away travel seems to be doing great things to encourage younger fans to travel to support the team.

1 Like

Wish we could get a decent Walsall front line!

Yep, was really helping people to get to away games with train prices being a bit stupid. I was a regular on his coaches and it was always a good atmosphere on there which then continued at the pub and ground. I’ll be back on trains when we return but I hope there is something similar for those who may not be able to get there by train.

1 Like

I remember, just by chance, ending up at the same working mens club as you lot at the Salford game. I think the phrase “couldn’t hear yourself think” is most appropriate :grin:

Is this the lad who wears spray on jeans??

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: