Darrell Clarke

Absolutely love it more of the same please Daza!!

6 Likes

Don’t forget in Conlon he has one of the best players in the league .

2 Likes

I couldn’t help having a peep on their forum also, hilarious!.

Absolute highlight of the season getting money for that gobshyte, and off Vale as well!! :rofl:

Here’s some more gems…

Both teams were lucky to get ‘nil’ in that!

No one will ever convince me that we need to set up and play like this against Stevenage at home in League Two. We have created nothing.

That was horrible

Can’t pass, can’t keep it on the pitch

Dreadful

Not impressed with Mr Clarke’s first home game

Stevenage outplayed us for most of that game. God help us on Saturday! Tried to pack the defence by having 9 men in our own half and still couldn’t get anywhere near them. Midfield was non existent. Looks like we are trying to 0-0 our way to safety.

Dire game. Couldn’t see any game plan at all. Just limping it up to two strikers neither of who can head a ball, or even jump in most cases. I seriously hope this isn’t what we will be expected to watch.

WELCOME TO OUR NIGHTMARE!!

Fortunately, we’re no longer in it - YOU ARE :ghost: :scream:

7 Likes

Just a couple of little beauties from the vale forum.

6 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

3 Likes

They have even dragged out the ‘Bingo formation’ after 2 games :rofl::rofl::rofl:

4 Likes

A couple more
I know it’s only been 2 games under Clarke but the football has been terrible. The negative set up worries me.
In the conference - That where this clown Clarke is taking us yes.

5 Likes

We have done em up like a kipper :grin: god will i sleep good tonight :grin:

8 Likes

So will Leigh Pomlett :rofl: lying on a pillow filled with bank notes from the Vale Manager Payment :+1:t2:

8 Likes

Anyone seen their next three games??

Cambridge (top)
Cheltenham (third)
Then Salford…

Oh dear, what a shame!

He did so well against that opposition for us this season…three defeats at a goal difference of for 0 against 7…a repeat would see them right in a relegation scrap. Still, I’m sure they’ll be fine with that “stronger squad”. :grimacing:

5 Likes

And they thought we were just being jealous that they’d pinched our manager off us. Oh dear :grin:

3 Likes

Just one more before bed goodnight saddlers fans sleep well Scoobs :+1:t2:

2 Likes

Why are they moaning?

P2 D2

He is doing what it said on the tin

3 Likes

Can’t wait for his presser.

I’m going for …

“can’t fault the effort”
“we just lacked quality in the final third”
“big positive the clean sheet”
“I know what its all about”
“we move on”
3 “it is what it is-is” and 8 “know what I mean’s”’

May I throw in “the vale fans ain’t stupid they know where we are at”?

2 Likes

And 5 “it’s like I said”

Plus a “we’ll get em in tomorrow, have a look at it, and go again on Saturday

2 Likes

Yes!

They might get their first mention that he’s from a council estate in Mansfield as an attempt at empathy. Although he could just short-cut that and make reference to his six fingered uncle.

1 Like

Has he told the Vale lot about his badges yet?

You know the best thing about it? it will take them hopefully 18 months to work out he is useless :joy:

1 Like

Yeah but ‘there is nothing to choose between most of the teams in this league’ :wink: