Dickenson at the Bescot

Apparently they are filming David Dickenson’s Real Deal at the Bescot on Saturday, that show where you take a long your old tat that could turn out to be a hidden treasure and someone makes an offer for it.

I’ll leave the jokes to you guts😁

Are you expecting belly laughs?

3 Likes

The gas is alight - not sure how many puns I can stomach tonight

2 Likes

Oh well the upside of filming the show at the Bescot is that the lovely Fay Rutter who is one of the expert dealers will be right at home as she is a Walsall girl who is a saddlers season ticket holder, she works in the family business which is The dog house antique centre in Leamore. I’ve chatted to Fay a few times in her family business and at home games in the middle tier, a truly lovely genuine saddler.

2 Likes

Thank Christ it’s not Liam again - he was dreadful.

5 Likes

Wonder if Bonser will turn up his leather jacket must be vintage.

3 Likes

We live intestine times…

2 Likes

Get the Board on. Full of old relics.

Sadly of very little value.

1 Like

There’s a few antiques / relic’s playing in our team worth a tenner

Autocorrect on phones is a wonderfull thing😆

1 Like

Gutted, I thought iron maiden had added another date for a minute.

3 Likes

Absolutely- Maiden at the Bescot, ideal scenario.

Regarding the Board and relics, think that’s got mixed up with the Antiques Rogueshow

3 Likes

The highlight of the TV week is FR letting it slip she’s Walsall FC fan! Any excuse sometimes…brill.

1 Like

Dickinson Drive is only round the corner. Tell him we named it in honour of him and watch him squirm.

Well he’s come to the right town,I think the colour Dickenson uses at the tanning salon is called old leather.

2 Likes

Lets hope Clarke and Williams are not around !

3 Likes

Cheap as chips!!!

Stole it off Lovejoy.

3 Likes