Digital Programme

Just had a skimp thro’ the prog.
Does any know who the player on the front page is?
The player I thought it looked like left nearly 2 years ago :thinking:

https://saddlers.us12.list-manage.com/track/click?u=a35af581b2454c7f4e8cbebcc&id=7ecfd29858&e=413cbc6bd9

1 Like

Jack Nolan (he’s interviewed inside).

PS Have another look at his shorts …

1 Like

It looks more like Kieron Morris to me :blush: :blush:

I wonder who the camera person was :grinning:

Can you buy a programme? always do when i go.

They are selling one in the online shop on the OS for £2, don’t know if it’s real or digital though.

1 Like

Real - though a bit thinner than previous ones. £2 per programme + £2.50 delivery.

The digital version that @Red has posted a link to (and currently being e-mailed to ST holders just before each home game as a freebie) is just a PDF of exactly the same thing - but not as nice to collect.

1 Like

Thanks guys

At least my wife can’t throw the PDF version out.

1 Like

A company called M60 Programmes are selling hard copies of Wednesday and Grimsby issues.

1 Like

I bought the Bristol Rovers one from Curtis Sport. They look after several other clubs, including Blues and the Baggies.

1 Like

I bet Kelly Brook was in town…

The Harrogate programme (printed copy) is available from their online store at £3 + £3.95 delivery (standard 1st class, to be posted on Friday afternoon).

I think they are doing it themselves (like we appear to be) rather than using a 3rd party supplier to produce and mail.

It’s their first ever EFL game so the programme might become a collectors item in years to come …

1 Like