Dilemma For Pomlett!

True that :rofl:

1 Like

He can still help us this season though. Less negativity please :+1:

1 Like

Nah only messing , he will play his party especially In the latter parts of games.

:partying_face:

:joy::joy::joy: and that.

I would be very surprised if we sign anybody to be perfectly honest.
The club has made 13 people redundant, all other employees have been asked to tighten their belts.
There’s definitely no money to bring anyone in currently due to COVID.
If Bournemouth would extend Scrimshaw’s loan (and pay his wages) that would be a good move by the club, I can’t see any other moves happening until we get some crowds back in the stadium.

2 Likes

If only we still had Whitney as physio.

2 Likes

I would off load lavery and Guthrie if we could in Jan.
Both have gone backwards his season

2 Likes

Who’s going to want them?..would you buy them I know I wouldn’t.

No , but just to free up their wages to bring someone else in would be good

1 Like

Absolutely, Lavery is terrible we need them gone.

1 Like

I hope we can mate I just don’t think they are exactly screaming quality one of them screams quality streets but there’s someone out there for everyone so they say so fingers crossed.

1 Like

Let’s be honest with a shortage of clubs willing to take players I can’t see any player willing to have their contract ripped up so we’d have to pay them off either way.

1 Like

Who wanted Liddle last season? Still loaned him out to non league club who then took up his contract I think.

I do wonder if Sinclair might be moved on given he’s very much 5th choice for the central midfield options now. You look at Torquay miles clear at the top of national league and that would probably be sort of experienced head they’d be keen to pick up to get them over the line.

Given our problems at left-back/central defence Kyle Cameron would be a decent swap from Torquay, talented and physical member of the excellent Newcastle u18’s side from about 5/6 years ago that attracted 5 figure crowds to FA youth cup ties such was the excitement at a crop of local talent, several of whom seem now to be making a convoluted route into making a decent living out of the game.

1 Like