DJ Returns to Mansfield

I hope that the fleas of a thousand camels descend on that chairman. Give Clough his due you can tell DJ isnt really in his plans and is stuck in the middle. The poor bloke has lost his chance to shine tomorrow because of that t#at. I would do fkall for Mansfield

10 Likes

Exactly my thoughts.

Iā€™m sure Cloughie does. Itā€™ll be like negotiating with one arm up his back from now on. Poor form by Mansfield, all round.

With or without DJ, we must push on for a play off place so we can show Mansfield some ā€˜respectā€™.

Horrible club, absolute disgrace!! They donā€™t want him.

Iā€™ve never understood the point of the East Midlands .

2 Likes

Even the airport is shit

3 Likes

Mock Northern accent

1 Like

Been to a lot worst

1 Like

Iā€™m going from there on August and as aeroplane geeks, itā€™s a good place to watch.

1 Like

Indeed. They donā€™t want him, we do. I donā€™t buy all this not wanting to sell to a promotion rival. Just exactly how much do they want? He is worth exactly nothing in 5 days time, as well as them having to pay his wages.

It may have been you who mentioned it earlier in the thread. You have to feel bad for DJ. It would have been one of the biggest games of his career tomorrow, and he played his part in us getting there. Seems like they denied him out of spite.

7 Likes

Only ever flown from there once, staff are friendly enough but the facilities were none existent

Thatā€™s exactly how I see it, they know we want him and have done for weeks and months.

They took the decision to loan him out because they didnā€™t want him, now they have denied him the chance to play tomorrow.

Scummy club!

6 Likes

Spiteful. Never to be forgiven.

6 Likes

Should have concreted it over when we no longer needed the coal

Itā€™s going to be tasty next time we play em :laughing:
I hope their chairman is in the crowd

1 Like

My favourite airport locally actually always fly from east mids rather than shit brum

1 Like

When i fly from other airports, i canā€™t understand why ours are so bad?
We fly from brum in May but looking forward to see what Manchester is like in September

Equally as crap.

1 Like

I dont think its out of spite, just business. Mansfield were prepared to risk paying 40k in wages over the next 4 months in a bid to gain 100k. That situation will change on Monday especially if DJs wage is going to affect a potential signing for Mansfield. He will be signed on Monday , 50k as Mansfield blink first.

2 Likes