Dobbo off

understand George is off to Sunderland.:unamused:

0 Likes

As with any of last years squad who leave, if that’s the case, ill get over it in about three seconds.

3 Likes

Been talk of him moving on for a few weeks now. As long as we get a decent fee with sell on, cheerio.

2 Likes

Realistically if he moves on we will get 100k and a 20%sell on fee.

0 Likes

Would you have Sam Mantom back in Dobbos place? – looking to move back to the midlands.

1 Like

Even we’ll get more than that with 2 years left on his contract !

1 Like

We need to move on from ex players … there’s thousands of players out there, we don’t need to keep signing people because the fans have heard of them.

4 Likes

Don’t think we will. he had a poor season. And lacks a bit of mobility and pace to play any higher than league 1 in my opinion

0 Likes

If he’s going I’d expected 300k minimum.

1 Like

I cant fault the lad always gave 100% seemed like a nice chap on and off the pitch… a move to Sunderland and a big pay rise I would have thought… good luck dobbo all the best mate :+1:

3 Likes

Cant see us getting more thank 100k for him. Got potential but it’s not really shon through. But 1 thing you will get is 100% effort and a superb attitude.

1 Like

I would be sorry to see him go…when we started off so well last year his form was really good but he got ground down over the season by the many managerial decisions which beggered belief!!!
If its true good luck Dobbo and thanks. UTS

0 Likes

So is it true then?

0 Likes

I take it the ferrier rumour was just a smoke screen then ?

1 Like

How can it get people in trouble? Hardly going to hunt someone’s online forum handle down for a transfer rumour, rumours get out all the time, doesn’t change anything

5 Likes

JeefBoner your posts have been spot on so far yesterday you mentioned a striker outgoing so are we looking at 2 outgoings now if this has any truth?

0 Likes

Me and @JeefBoner are like the witches around the cauldron.

From our words, things occur.

3 Likes

One for the record books but have we ever had so many players depart the club in a transfer window before

0 Likes

Seems like it is the same every season just lately.

0 Likes

Can you say Jeff Bonser is leaving?

6 Likes