Does Flynn care anymore?

Fair enough…still had a very poor game

Copy and paste is your friend.

We’ve only won 2 league games, that’s 25%! Only 5 teams in the league have won less. Another season (thus far) where we are looking down not up.

3 Likes

Just look at the recruitment and it’s obvious where our Problems lie and why.

We currently don’t own a striker capable of scoring a goal, I mean come on it’s a joke! And it’s why we are heading closer to the bottom of the league than the top.

If Johnson hadn’t come in last minute on loan, I’d hate to think where we would be.

New owners yes but who’s implementing this trading model?

2 Likes

The League table does look very depressing and ever so familiar even at this early stage.

2 Likes

It’s almost like there should be a role to oversee that…someone like a Director of Football maybe :wink:

3 Likes

Don’t worry we’ve got dame Pomlett guiding and mentoring our American / Canadian friends who is backed up with the outstanding qualities of Gamble and Mole, what could possibly go wrong !

3 Likes

The old Pomlett sign a load of u23 loan model… and that’s fact!

1 Like

I seem to recall pretty much universal agreement on here that with this Flynn appointment there was nowhere to hide. A manager whose stocks were extremely high and literally had his pick of clubs. Now we are into the season and yet again it’s the managers fault. I saw all of this with DC.

Some have the belief that this squad is lot better than it is. No better than DC’s squad imo - which included Jules and Adebayo.

It does keep coming back to the fact that yet again, this is still a Bonser Babe operation. They need to go. Now. 2 takeovers and they are all STILL here. But yet again its Flynn this, Flynn that.

I predicted Flynn would walk and I still see it happening. Until Trivela get control its the same people yet again pulling all of the strings!

9 Likes

Like I say, just look at the model they are using.

Flynn Clarke is a perfect example, signing a player they knew absolutely nothing about. How is this scouting talent? How does this help the team move forward.

It’s just guess work or chance, there is no plan.

2 Likes

Just as I see it, he looks a broken man, bereft of any idea of how to get us out of this malaise. His interviews are tired, and indicates that he ain’t really happy at all being landed with the proverbial poison chalice.
New ‘owners’ (just some American guys that have bought a set of worthless shares) almost completely new team, mostly freebies, that look on paper a set of players that could be good, but consistently fail to deliver, a supposedly decent manager… But, regrettably its the same old, same old, looking at the bottom half of the 4th Division…again.
When will we, as Walsall fans, ever see a successful team, how on earth can we be positive when we always seem to remain a club with a losing mentality.

3 Likes

I’ve always felt, as soon as we were relegated, that we should be looking down the league and not up and here we are again.

Despite the changes in ownership, the Poundland deal, an experienced manager etc…. We are five points off relegation and five points off the playoffs. Only our on loan striker has managed more than one goal. Not seeing any real progress or vision.

So far nothing has changed.

1 Like

Definetely don’t agree with that post. Boycott is pulling the purse strings not Pomlett so if we looking to blame someone. This has shifted to the other side of the pond. Even an extremely poor Colchester team had a couple of experienced players in Sears and Judge probably on wages we could only dream of. This is where the problem lies

Boycott probably thinks hes backing us. He knows little about English football and is reliant on mentor advice. His intentions are sincere but hes way off at the moment.

lets hope he wakes up and sees that he is being advised by idiots and gets someone in that knows what they are doing

5 Likes

We have development plans mapped out over eons whereas the likes of Morecambe are able to turn things around in a month or two. The decals are great but the football is getting worse.

1 Like

I guarantee you that we have players on alot more wages than what these two players are on, Wilkinson is one for a start.

4 Likes

Name another?

Danny Johnson

3 Likes

You reckon we’re paying all of his wages?