DOF named today?

Just had a cold shudder moment,

What would happen if Dutton has applied and gets the job ? He’s shown loyalty to the club and turned down a multi year contract and he could sit next to LP on the right at the boardroom table

Just popping in the garage to check I have still got that length of towing rope handy just in case

3 Likes

After a few months in Barrow he’d probably appreciate returning to Earth.

Arn’t him and Ned ex-colleagues?

2 Likes

Not sure about that mate could be

Kelly was speaking well of him when we played Barrow.

“He knows football” was his sage like view.

That would tip me over the edge

1 Like

Let’s hope so…

I think (or hope) Leigh will pull something out of the hat for the sake of season ticket sales.

3 Likes

You would like to think so for someone that wanted £5k average gates of Walsall fans

Wouldn’t Holloway tick a lot of boxes ?

Currently out of work.
A known name that could attract fans.
An older experienced guy ( 58 ) that might fancy a project.

And someone who destroyed grimsby and left them in a precarious position?

4 Likes

I understand why fans are very pessimistic at the moment, but we would surely get attendances of more than 300, even with Dutton as manager and Doffer as DOF?

That’s just it though, he shouldn’t have to do one spectacular thing to drum up interest in a failing club, all we want is a bit of consistency and ambition all year round and most fans would be happy

2 Likes

He’ll be just following the Bonser game plan if that is the case .

1 Like

Holloway, IMHO, is just an ego driven self publicist. He puts himself first & whichever club he’s at second.
If you want soundbites & funny stories then he’s your man.
We should steer well clear of him.

11 Likes

Poundshop Redknapp. ( Snr.)

3 Likes

I agree, decisions shouldn’t be made to sell season tickets. Decisions should be made to better the football club and in turn season ticket sales would follow.

1 Like

The trouble is you keep going to back to see if today is Wonderwall day

Still not today then?

1 Like

Nothing coming out of the club, other than the shop re-opens next week!! No wonder fans get fed up.
We all then jump to conclusions that they can’t find anyone willing to do the job of DoF for the money on offer.
Silence is not golden in the case of wfc!

I don’t believe a word Pomlett says anymore tbh

1 Like