Donation to Walsall football club

Independent saddlers supporters association

Ref. Donation to Walsall football club

On behalf of myself and fellow Comitee members we would like to inform you all of. A donation that has been made. To wfc. From Issa

Yesterday I gave a cheque for £1000. To Dan mole
The money is to be equally split. Between our academy and Walsall FC ladies, A more formal presentation is planned at the upcoming morecambe home game at half time

It gives us enormous pleasure to be able to support our beloved club with donations like this, But you the fans must take as much recognition for such donations, as its you guys who support and financialy back the initiatives. Issa plan and carry out, But as said many times we could not do it without your support and backing.
Your support of events including the recent Chris Nicholl night have been amazing do please. Give yourselves a huge pat on the back

We are planning another. Venture in conjunction with Walsall football club and details will be announced shortly , this will see. Issa. And Walsall FC combining. To bring another. Event to you the fans

Issa always said that Walsall football club and local grass roots football would benefit from our activities along with you the fans, and this is yet another example of us delivering on our promise

Everything we do is with you the fans. Walsall football club and local grass roots football at the forefront of our thoughts

We hope that this donation. Helps both our academy and Walsall ladies FC. In some small way

29 Likes

Superb, mate.

3 Likes

Brilliant, well done ISSA.

3 Likes

Well done to all involved, can you PM your address again as I need to pay for this year’s membership.

1 Like

Nice one buddy :+1:

2 Likes

Well done ISSA. Great work!

2 Likes

Well done to all involved :+1:t2:

2 Likes

Well done :+1: keep up the good work.

2 Likes

Fantastic! Well done to everyone :+1:

2 Likes

Top work.

2 Likes

Brilliant stuff - well done…

2 Likes

Well done DH good to see what you are doing.

2 Likes

That’s what we want to see at Walsall - supporter groups working with the club rather than against it. Well done. :+1:

4 Likes

Great stuff

1 Like

Can I just say that ISSA are a very good organisation that is run by supporters of our club and are doing everything they can to get support for the club and bringing our support closer together .

I have today renewed my membership and will continue to support the people that are trying their utmost to pull the club and supporters together .

6 Likes

Cheers mate, to have fellow fans making such coments , Makes it all worth while, and hope you enjoyed your time in railway today , and thank you from all involved for your continued support

4 Likes

Completely agree fantastic set up for our supporters and massive credit to those who run it:clap::clap::clap:

3 Likes