Donervon Daniels Signs!

I love any player that loves being a part WFC :ok_hand:

2 Likes
6 Likes

Great signing! An solid centre half at our level. Well done for getting the deal done so early.

I know others may not agree but I would go all out and get Miller now. He knows the club, management, players and will guarantee us goals next season. Confident Miller will be Flynnā€™s type of player.

2 Likes

Brilliant business by the club, heā€™s looked a class act since he joined and itā€™s no coincidence our form and defensive record has improved vastly.

Good news, go and get Andy Carroll now. :grinning:

Yep Mighty Saddler-I noticed that too. He was only an on loan player and could easily have walked straight back down the tunnel, but he had the balls/empathy/intelligence to front up with the fans.
Top bloke and a decent, honest pro.

2 Likes

A deserved contract that has been earned. Happy weā€™ll still have him around. Good bit of business.

3 Likes

MF obviously recognized the talent Daniels has and didnā€™t want him being poached by a L1 club.
Very good signing for the club, I agree with those who endorse his captaincy.

2 Likes

But but our fans are at fault for every player that leaves according to somešŸ˜‚

3 Likes

Very happy with this.

He was injured vs Rochdale so musnā€™t of heard someone tell Paddy he was playing shite :roll_eyes:

Toxic fanbase apparently. :joy:

2 Likes

Excellent signing, well done to all at the club

Keep him and monthe fit and I canā€™t see us conceding to many next year especially if mayo regains his form . Great move from the club to get the organiser in :+1:.

1 Like

Pounland sponsorship delivers a bargain already,well done Flynn and the club.imo definite caprain material

1 Like

Great news! Nice to hear good things about our fans too rather than the constant put downs. Heā€™ll be a huge player for us next season at the back, letā€™s just hope he doesnā€™t do his ACL.

4 Likes

Been a great pick up. Fantastic to get this done early. Him, Monthe and hopefully a ball playing CB and thatā€™s a nice mix with White and perhaps Leak still in reserve.

Edit: Or Rollin if heā€™s come out of his slump. Perhaps thereā€™s still a chance he can be the third regular cog in the backline wheel. Play like he did up to xmas and he should be it.

Happy with this, heā€™s been a rock at the back.

1 Like

Absolutely awesome. Cut above this level. Him and Monthe have been fantastic.

4 Likes

Great signing. Well done for getting this over the line, and well done to whoever spotted his availability and brought him to the club in the first place :wink:

1 Like