Donervon Daniels

Would love to sign daniels for longer tbh… ive been impressed with him since he has been here

I think physically all 3 of our centre backs are suited to League Two.

Not sure how this would fit into Flynn’s system though as Joe Edwards on the Bescot Beat said that he likes a ball playing sweeper (converted Matty Dolan to his sweeper when playing 3 at the back with Newport). None of ours seem totally comortable playing out with the ball.

1 Like

They didn’t but I did notice that on a few occasions, one of the back three did bring the ball out, something that is new this season. Perhaps they will get better at it. Monthe is not bad with the ball at his feet and has pace.

1 Like

Maybe they will.

I think out the 3 Monthe looks to bring it out the most, but I don’t feel he is very comfortable. He is a little clumsy and just punts it forwards in my opinion.

Monthe flatters him a lot, But he’s decent for this level, We have deffo had worse i know that much

Well, everyone said that Scarr was due to go to a non-league club and here he is with the possibility of playing in the Championship next season.

One thing we can say, our back 3 are unlikely to be muscled out of the game.

1 Like

Definitely not.

In regards to Scarr, I think the formation which Plymouth play suits him and plays to his strengths. I also think if we’d played 3 at the back when he was here he’d have fared much better than he did.