Don't worry , where have I heard that before

DThe mocking is water of a ducks back mate,
Carry on if it gives you pleasure, The spelling and grammar may not be to your liking., but the content is bang on the money, just like everything I said from start of last season was

1 Like

I believe you said that last season as well ,
I sincerely hope you are right but. I’m afraid you are sadly mistaken if you think our number one fan will throw cash at it , no way on this earth will that happen, and if it was the case why didn’t he do just that last season

No I didn’t , I believed we would be relegated from November onwards.

League 2 is dire, we also have a manager who has been promotors out of it. The bloke knows exactly what he’s doing.

It might come as a shock but we actually have a real manager… that’s the difference to last year.

2 Likes

Totally agree it is dire, But the most important factor is cash, no matter how good. Clarke may well be , he is handicapped from the off , , and as said. Bonser will not. Change the habbit of a lifetime ,
Football has changed alarmingly even since Graydon, and Richard money eras, UNFOURTUNATLEY we have made no attempt to change. , we can’t keep on just having survival as our only goal,
All what’s happened at wfc since last season is a change of. Personel on managment playing side
The same. aged buisness model is again in full swing And is more likely to. Result in us. Loosing our leauge status than see us celebrating a promotion.

A lot of what you say if fair mate.

But I’ll reserve judgment for now. However if we sell Cook , Dobson and Ferrier and don’t bring in some real quality off the back of it, then the knives are out!

1 Like

Never a great starting point for a discussion, in my experience.

2 Likes

I’ll re phrase it mate, they will never change , whilst our number one fan remains at the helm ,
The football side of the buisness. Will continue to suffer at his hands, It’s where he will have took it to that concerns me when the time comes that there is nothing left for him to feast on
And no matter who’s in charge it’s an impossible job , even more so when the guy who pays his wages. Is quite content to have non ambition as his chosen operating philosophy

1 Like

Didn’t you set up ISSA? How can you not be representative? Your first posts on this forum were all about that.

Too early to tell but I’d be lying if I said I was happy with how preseason and our transfers have gone so far.

Keep hearing what a great manager Clarke is. Well he’s going to have to be if we keep getting rid of our better players and replacing them with 50/50 bets. League Two 50/50 bets.

2 Likes

Not really wanting to get involved but you are clutching here. A person’s personal UTS account giving an opinion on how the club is run is a little bit different to an ISSA statement released on behalf of its members, or questions put to the board that fans want answering.

1 Like

I did set up Issa Tim , and again you are quick of the mark and again wrong

Issa was not set up to represent fans of wfc as in having. Long drawn out meetings with club officials

It was set up to give something back to fans , and we have been very successful in doing so , having said that we do attend wpms, and do bring to the clubs attention. Any concerns fans, Have wether a member of Issa or not bring to us

We will have no problem criticising club when needed, same as we will have no problem praising it.as and when required

I have urged al, Issa members to get behind Simon and rob, and there wsfc organisation, so if I wanted to be as you put it. The voice of the fans why would I. Back what those lads are doing, , and of which I am fully supportive of may I add

As said all comments on here are my own oppinion, and no way do I expect. People to Share them, although many do

How I differ to a few on here is I judge everyone as a fellow fan. And my equal, , I respect there views and do not try to belittle or mock them. If there oppinion differs to mine,

I will never argue with a fellow fan, will enter into honest debate, but argue and try. To mock never
As its not my style

My prediction is. We are all seeing bonsers exit strategy, The club is in far more danger of falling through trap door, than getting. Promotion, Clarke will fail, not because of his own lack of effort Or capabilities But at the hands of his boss who will ensure he does, all my own oppinions Tim and not those of Issa or. My fellow fans. Just my own,

If people don’t agree I have no problem whatsoever with that, but would ask they respect them, just as I do there’s

I look forward to your retraction of all you’ve said when we get promoted. :smiley:

Nothing would give me more pleasure than doing so mate
I want them to go up as much as every other fan,
But. Not being disrespectful I’m REALY not I won’t start writing out my public apology just yet. As. Knowing how our saviour works, don’t think it will be required,

Does anyone actually know DC hasn’t been backed this season with a bigger budget ?. Or is everyone just guessing. I really cant see dc accepting the job without some assurances. A coach of his ability could of had his pick of jobs…doubt he would have picked walsall with out a competitive budget

1 Like

The only honest answer I can give you to that is that at previous wpms last season, it was stated.by board. Members that if relegation happened it would obviously reduce the following seasons budget

Bearing in mind that our budget last season was already lower than some in the lesuge we have now entered the only reasonable conclusion. Is that no the budget will not have been significantly increased , again the clubs words not mine
And does anybody REALY expect our saviour to throw cash st it, A leopard never changes its spots

Well we won’t know until the figures come out at the end of the season. Last year, in League One, it was reported we had a midtable League Two budget. I’ll leave it up to you to decide whether you think that will have been increased or decreased considering our lovely owners track record.

1 Like

My point exactly if it was a already mid table league two budget and it’s been reduced further taking into a bottom 6 budget… who honestly believes DC would have accepted the job ? Please dont think I’m sticking up for bonser for one second because I’m not. I’m just interested to know peoples opinion

3 Likes

Again mate not being argumentive but, remember he was out of work wasan,t he, so hardly in any posistion. To extract. Mega money from aunty Jeff
And again not knocking the guy. But if he thinks his paymaster will. Give him what he wants. He’s going to be greatly disapointed

Because he genuinely believes he can work to a budget. I think he said in his initial interview with Masi that he didn’t see it as an issue because he’s worked within small budgets in the past with Bristol Rovers. Maybe he can, who knows?

It is just speculation, with all the smoke and mirrors at The Bescot. Other clubs happily publicise their playing budget, ours prefers secrecy.

Personally I would expect us to have a competitive L2 budget for this season, given the revenues generated by the club and the pre-season transfer activity. I also think that it will require the manager to make a significant contribution, both with recruitment and tactics if we are to have any modicum of success, and I am optimistic that he will.

1 Like