Wanker :tired_face::tired_face:

3 Likes

Got me.

2 Likes

Not funny

1 Like

Twat. :crazy_face:

2 Likes

I thought we were getting new advertising signs there for a minute - you’ve really disappointed me!:grinning:

1 Like

:rofl: love it!

1 Like

■■■■■■

1 Like

What a ■■■■. I got all excited for a minute. You should get banned for doing that. Only joking.

1 Like

I know its cruel, but beens we ain’t had much to get excited about, for a brief second I thought I’d get ya excited. on this boring day of no transfer activity.

1 Like

fuck spilt my drink then trying to get this up …cruel :man_facepalming:

1 Like

You’re a goit! (One for the red dwarf fans there!)

If only we had a signing or two to lift the spirits! It’s depressing to see the transfer page with the likes of Stevenage, Carlisle, leyton orient, macc, Northampton, Salford, Scunthorpe, forest green, Salford all making signings today yet we have nowt. :pensive:

2 Likes

Sorry :smile:

1 Like

I know mate the other teams in our league have been very busy this window. Gutted not to be involved

1 Like

Such news is so disheartening, in all seriousness who would want to go to Bescot tomorrow to see us humbled (again).

Well I’m going because Walsall is my team and I support them however they are playing and whether the results are good or bad.
That’s what being a supporter is all about.
Not running them down at every opportunity and dissapearing into the hills when the going gets tough

5 Likes

So do I, I am not going to stop supporting them as my team. I have a right to be pretty cheesed off at times with certain things though. Seeing other teams do something about their league position and us not, pees me off. Being told one thing and then being told the opposite but with no apparent explanation or transparency pees me off.

But you are right, you still support your team.

Forget the incoming. More worrying is that we can’t offload some of the ■■■■■ that Clarke has brought in even to national league clubs or below.

1 Like

Suitably admonished Saddla, and I accept your point of view.
I know that if I still lived in gods own country (it’s been almost 50 years now) there is no way I would miss out on a game!
However, from 90 odd miles away travelling along what is the UK’s largest car park (the M6) there is little to get you excited enough to do that currently…