Dutton: In or out?

Then you are blind

Maybe if you restricted votes to just members of BD family, he would fair a little better. Give him half a chance.

1 Like

Iā€™ve gone for out on the basis that heā€™s got no chance with the hostility towards him. Worse than that towards Whitney.

I wonā€™t miss his interviews though.

2 Likes

@Belphegor you traitoršŸ˜†

2 Likes

Looks like the majority then apart from the few who can see a brighter future under the amazing BD :joy::joy::joy:

:joy:
I know, but my argument was about him staying this season, as per his agreement with LP and the fact that he offered stability to steer us safely home, which he has. The defeats against Colchester and Salford together with his Clarke -like interviews swung it for me.

Iā€™m interested to know whatā€™s gone on though. LP has backed him through his baptism of fire and now looks likely to punt him. Can only be down to JF or the negativity towards him by the majority of the fans.

Good luck to the poor unsuspecting bastard that replaces him :wink:

4 Likes

Out.

Clarke lite.

1 Like

But how do they know about the negativity towards him ? there have been no fans in to voice it :smile: :wink:

1 Like

Not voted, wait till end of season. On the plus side hes added more structure to the side, and but for some rubbish reffing and sheer bad luck would have had more wins on the board.

On the minus side he still tinkers too much and looks like he expects too much from limited players.

4 Likes

Out.
Iā€™m shocked people are willing to risk our EFL future by wanting to give a man with 3 wins in 18 the chance to put his own squad together. I canā€™t imagine proven winners wanting another promotion on their CV jumping at the chance of working under him.
Nice bloke but unfortunately that isnā€™t enough in football.

12 Likes

Spot on, agree with all of DanG.

Until Clarke left Dutton probably had no aspirations of being a manager this early in his career.

He needs a few more more years working as a no2 under his belt. Few more years and he might be the real dea.

Iā€™d just love to know who those who voted out are expecting us to splash our severely depleted cash flow on,a really experienced manager who will work for peanuts? or another young manager who is prepared to work for peanuts just to get a foothold on the management ladder. I say give Dutton a go,he has gradually improved after a sluggish start.

2 Likes

Maybe we could use the pay off we received for Clarke and show a little ambition?

2 Likes

If morecambe can afford derek Adams Iā€™m sure we can afford him or someone like him. Heā€™s a million times better than Dutton and Clarke.

Dutton got a win % of 16% and people want him to remain. I reckon any of us could have got the same or better.

Would that be the same Derek Adams who finished 22nd in league 2 last season :thinking:

3 Likes

Out for me!! Donā€™t get the comments saying he needs a transfer window, if his interview Saturday is anything to go by these are all players heā€™s brought in & coached for two years!! And to all the people saying we donā€™t have a budget to bring in an experienced manager, by that logic we donā€™t have the budget to bring in any decent players either then?? Iā€™d rather bring in 1 good manager than 3 inexperienced, sub standard players which is all that would happen should Dutton stay!

2 Likes

Spent on Fullarton.

Nope, they said that a DOF was in the plans for a good while so that should have been budgeted for.

1 Like

Iā€™m sure youā€™re wildly over estimating how much money we got for Clark.