Dutton Out

What I would say about Bonser is that whenever it got to the stage where the team was in a downward spiral, he would make the necessary change. He even made the decision to bin O’Driscoll when were in the League One playoff positions (imagine that now :joy:), and acted on Whitney in 17/18 before our form became terminal.

Pomlett has to do something. Anything. We are without doubt heading for away days at Solihull, Wealdstone and Woking.

3 Likes

I will back whoever boycotts ifollow matches 100% you have my backing.

2 Likes

I would genuinely have some respect for Pomlett if he sacks him tonight and admits he got it wrong.

If he isn’t sacked by tomorrow then Pomlett has lost me.

4 Likes

What pressure can we apply though without being there! Can we spam emails? Reduce club income? I don’t believe pomlett will act without being pushed

2 Likes

No brainer

Holloway or Dicky Dosh

Let’s offer the money to LP between us to cover the rest of this season

It’s Pomlett that’s needs to go, no money, no clue about football, and no shame that he’s destroyed the club he supposedly supports what a mug.

We shouldn’t need to out pressure on the club, if they can’t see that we are doomed and need changes, then I’ve lost all hope.

2 Likes

Let’s not forget the chuckle brothers - Mole and Gamble. They’re equally culpable.

3 Likes

I have just sent an email to Pomlett stating my feelings (all very polite may I add).

2 Likes

He’s not going anywhere. Certainly not after blowing LP’s socks off in his little secret mock interview! :joy: :wink:

2 Likes

What’s his address ? I think we all should.

3 Likes

I ageee

1 Like

I agree

Shall I start a Gamble and Mole out thread ? :joy::wink:

3 Likes

To boycott I Follow matches is no hardship, I did that for most of tonight’s match.

1 Like

I agree what email addresses do we need to hit?

1 Like

I have just sent it to the usual email but for his attention. Hopefully it will get passed on.

Yes!!! I spoke to Mole not long ago and he is a very defensive and if it doesn’t suit him arrogant bloke to be honest! Felt like putting one on the little fella…

4 Likes

Ian Hollway - are you serious? Look what he’s done to Grimsby, and you want him here.

2 Likes

Not just Dutton either. Every backroom member of staff needs to go. Have our goalkeepers improved under Maik Taylor? Why do we get so many injuries Mark Churchman (sp I know)? What does Callum Hayes actually do?

The club is full from top to bottom with stagnant losers with no fresh ideas, no unique skills in their field and no hope of them getting any better in the current environment.

SG and DM are included in the above too.

5 Likes