Early Bird offer

What I like about this guy is he seems smart enough to know that engagement with fans is absolutely huge (certainly in our case after the last regime…)

His actions and decisions might not always be this responsive and pro-active but he’s savvy enough to know that right now, the things he can change and influence quickly, he can and will do… he understands fan behaviour and our complete frustrations after years of neglect…

Long may it continue - well done Leigh…

UTS

4 Likes

Fantastic news and a refund for me for the difference as I purchased the day before the takeover. Well done Mr. Pomlett.

2 Likes

speculating to accumulate, exactly the approach this club has craved for years.

Well done to those who made it happen :+1:t2:

5 Likes

Excellent. You cannot fault this at all. Let’s hope it entices more people to buy a season ticket. Even if the club does not make a financial profit (when the refunds are taken into account), the profit that is being made in terms of goodwill is incalculable.

2 Likes

A splendid move! Well done!
When you think of it though, it’s not exactly rocket science is it to see the effect this will have on club/fan relations…well, it probably was rocket science to the previous chairman…

1 Like

Perhaps we could have our own unofficial UTS initiative; everyone on the board should try and entice a friend/ family member/ chap at work who is local and likes football to the FGR match, and hope they too catch the bug. We have got to respond to LP and show him the ambition and desire of the fans is there! I personally have got a Blues supporting friend who has always taken an interest in Walsall to commit to Walsall games when Blues are away - mainly midweek games but it’s a start!

5 Likes

Absolutely fantastic move by the club, i must admit i know i said i am still yet to be convinced but every move so far has been positive, and they are moving in the right direction well done :clap::clap::clap:

2 Likes

When are you getting your early bird then @chunkster :+1::grin:

1 Like

[quote=“chunkster, post:27, topic:3277”]
Absolutely fantastic move by the club, i must admit i know i said i am still yet to be convinced but every move so far has been positive, and they are moving in the right direction well done :clap::clap::clap:
[/quote)

Get one next to @RedandWhite

1 Like

I have never been a season ticket holder mate, i have always picked my games, even in the 70’s 80’s 90’s the only time i had a season ticket was when easy ■■■■ gave me one for the conservatory we had built, and it is still doing well to this day :astonished: and the owner of a cafe in pleck used to give me 2 season tickets that she got off someone that worked for the club, i had them for years and all it used to cost me was the price of a breakfast once a week :laughing:

2 Likes

i spent more time on the phone to him on saturday than i did watching the game :joy: bless him, i will be meeting up for a beer with him on saturday if he can find the right bar :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Pomlett may take hit financially with this scheme but if he can get more fans to the ground he will benefit alot more now as there could be double the food and beer sold compared to before he took over… As well as football kits and merchandise etc.

They have GOT to get the kiosks right though mate, they need to get the fans confidence back where the food is concerned

3 Likes

Very true.

1 Like

Providing you both get the right bar … I’ll see you Sat too as we’re going together!

2 Likes

Hang on , my ears are starting to burn you two .

There was you @chunkster moaning about our saviour ripping everyone off and all along you never paid to get in anyway with your free season tickets …:rofl:

3 Likes

Excellent move, very impressive. Too late to tempt me back this season as I’ve barely a Saturday free until October but I applaud Pomlett. Hopefully we’ll see progress to owning the ground by the end of the season which would cause me to renew next season. Looking forward to the 12+ games I’m likely to make a lot more now. Well done

1 Like

It cost me a ■■■■■■■ full english :joy:

2 Likes

As every day passes, I love Pomlett and everything he’s doing more and more.

Haven’t felt this good being a Walsall fan in years.

5 Likes

Probably had a voucher for free tea and toast tho! :rofl:

2 Likes