Early Bird Season Ticket Info Released

Agreed…glad to see you will renewing!!

Where the concept is good but I just don’t see it working.

Even with a refund you’d be hard pushed based on this seasons offering, to get extra people purchase.

That’s unless we make the play offs.

Forget the refunds. Use the money to help fund safe standing for at least 2/3 blocks in the lower.
Let’s try and get some atmosphere back.

2 Likes

we got 2.5k ST’s this season with LP and DC coming in bringing new hope

After a very poor season and all that hope gone why would we think we are gonig too get 3k?

That incentive is great for a team fighting for promotion or summat but for us right now? I dont think its going too get any of us a refund…

Id of much prefer £200 ST’s all round and try bolster numbers…Wrong time this is right now…

Hope it works but im not holding my breath…Too get those numbers you have too give something too want people too spend money and right now there is nothing too suggest that

1 Like

I agree but I presume this will not be a one season offer. Like others I don’t think we will reach the refund targets this time but I hope this will now be long term plan.

Well I think they have to have some sort of plan to do this. Just having an offer won’t cut it.

There has to be a concerted media effort and presence/advertising at all home games.

2 Likes

It’s a decent little idea. Don’t really get why people are against it. If the targets aren’t reached then so what? Still may have got a couple of hundred season ticket sales out of it.

5 Likes

Agree although the marketing so far already looks better than anything we’ve had previously plus the 10 prizes for buying in the first 10 days - some decent incentives

https://www.saddlers.co.uk/news/2020/february/early-bird-10-money-cant-buy-experiences-up-for-grabs/

3 Likes

I imagine that money could buy any of those things :smile:

Good idea, unrealistic, 3000ST are you having a laugh, the home form’s been ■■■■ for 2 years, lack of investment even when Pomlett took over, non existent investment January ( so what’s the summer gonna bring ), loads saying they are not gonna renew, so forget it, until things improve and people can see there’s ambition he has no chance.

Yeah, I salute the club but one of the “money can’t buy prizes” is a free season ticket. I mean, money definitely can buy that. In fact, you have to have brought one to be in with a chance of winning that prize :joy:

5 Likes

There is a reason people set unrealistic targets :wink: And i think the carrott is JUST enough in front of the donkey :smiley:

Does anyone know how many ST holders we had last time we were in the championship?

This is top draw I have to say

Not only the refunds but the 10 gifts are brilliant aswell

The reality is that I will moan all I want throughout the season, but I will still renew every year no matter what!! I can’t help it!! I’ve tried tablets ,acupuncture, therapy, cold turkey, you name it, i’ve tried. I just keep on going back!!! As long as my heart keeps on beating, I’ll be there!!! And hopefully for a good many years to come. I will still moan, but i’ve got to have some enjoyment!!! :wink:

5 Likes

Perfect sum up mate

Credit to the club for being a little creative, ambitious, maybe, but creative.
The club is asking us to invest when they are not willing to do so themselves. The fans will only return when Walsall FC bring in some quality players who can help us get promoted.
We’ve had precious little investment in our club for decades, I can’t see anything changing soon.

2 Likes

Anyone know the exact ST sales this season? Says ‘just over 2,000’ on one of the posts on Twitter

Love the idea although, I don’t think we’ll hit any of the refund milestones, but if we manage to match this seasons sales after the poor home form we’ve had that’d be a success in my eyes

Anyone know how the prices (without refund) compare with this seasons?

The same I believe, one post on Twitter said there was a ‘price freeze’