Early Bird Time

I totally understand your stance. Thing is, he can afford to still keep up his rent payments regardless of how many fans show up on a Saturday.

I’d consider the same approach as you if I knew it would impact him but it doesn’t. For as long as there is The Venue, there will be rent payments.

That’s why I think well if me going or not doesn’t affect him then me not doing something I enjoy is really just cutting my nose off to spite my face.

6 Likes

All logical DanG - I just wish we COULD influence him one way or another!

2 Likes

Exactly this. Everything official that’s come out of the club stinks of reactionary again. I’ve said it before elsewhere on this site- comments on this forum have a suspiciously big impact on what happens behind the scenes. They treat it as “you spoke, we listened” when really when it comes to toilets/facilities/prices, they shouldn’t HAVE to wait until we say something about it. It’s bare basic stuff.

If nobody uttered a peep in contempt, they wouldn’t have even painted the stadium a fresh coat of grey or any of that. They’d just carry on serving the bare minimum- the bare minimum which they justify as ‘acceptible.’

6 Likes

So, any news on early bird numbers so far?

Not seen any tweets yet…

3 Likes

If that was intended then brilliant :rofl::rofl:

1 Like

I couldn’t be that accidentally funny if I tried :rofl:

1 Like

If it was deliberate you should crow about it

1 Like

Even at early bird rates - JB is a Robin **** :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Our Swifty made the ONE show last night.:smiley:

They are cheep as chips now

1 Like

Ask any worms you come across.

No more crowing regarding EB pricing please :smiley:

Or perhaps cheep as chirups

I thought that you were trying to turn it into a pun thread as above :joy:

I do my best Chunk!

Folk do get in a flap about these things don’t they?

1 Like

Ruffles one or two’s feathers as well.

1 Like

i think you are all ■■■■■■■ quackers

1 Like

Early bird gets the … Worm …take a bow Mr Bonser

1 Like

I’m watching this thread like a hawk.

2 Likes