Early Bird Time

Yes he’s just feathering his own nest.

2 Likes

Ordered mine

Got mine today

3 Likes

Will get mine next week.

Salop tickets should be prioritised to renewing ST holders.

1 Like

They told me they don’t have any books. Did you actually pick yours up?

I didn’t get my book for the main stand…I have to wait until June!! but the books for my wife and daughter in the Homeserve Stand were available!! The lady did apologise and I just shrugged my shoulders!

■■■■ up and brewery spring to mind

Couldn’t organise a bun fight in a bakery our lot. Nothing improves.

They’d organise it, but the buns would run out pretty quickly.

So, getting back on topic you mischievous boys and girls…how many early bird season tickets have we sold - does anybody know?

7 and 3 of those don’t yet have their books…

It’s a busy old period you know…

1 Like

I reckon we could be looking at one of the lowest early bird offer take ups in recent memory.

Doesn’t help not knowing which division we will be in next season

1 Like

Just the same as last year, then…

Defo lost yet another chunk of fans this year…scratching my head how the attendance was nearly 5k on Saturday, the stadium looked desolate, particularly noticeable in the lower!

1 Like

Yeah I thought the same was expecting about 4,000 at a push

There were quite a few season ticket holders who decided not to go but watch it on the box down the pub… Season ticket holders get included everywhere in the attendance figures whether they turn up or not.

Good point👍🏻

Anyone planning to use Zebra finance is going to be disappointed.
They have pulled the plug on financing football season tickets!

https://www.yorkshireeveningpost.co.uk/sport/football/leeds-united/zebra-finance-to-remove-season-ticket-payment-plans-for-leeds-united-with-immediate-effect-1-9677993

Our Club still advertising this though :roll_eyes:

https://www.saddlers.co.uk/news/2019/march/financing-your-early-bird-201920-season-ticket/

1 Like

Aye! Season ticket holders are automatically calculated in attendance?!?!?!? Really?

It’s all there in black and white