Early birds are out and it looks like they’ve been listening

Personally i would like to see them use the swifty squad etc for season ticket buyers and just make it cheaper on the day for others similar to what West brom have would be great.not everyone can commit to a season ticket i am one of those fans i dont want to sign up to anything just turn up and pay a fair price when i can get there for me and the kids.Like i said on another thread season ticket prices have always been decent value in fairness and are not the issue.

You and me both.

1 Like

I will certainly be buying a £69 ticket for my teenage son. Its a no-brainer, even for a basement struggle. Pity I wasnt aware of this offer before now.

2 Likes

Comparing this to what Aston Villa are running as an early bird offer:

0_Villa-season-ticketsPNG

If we stay in league 1, then comparing the cheapest tickets I feel we have priced this fairly.
It will be the matchday prices that are likely to be the issue as the casual fan may find it cheaper to attend one of our championship neighbours.

There does need to be a strong focus on attracting families and new fans to our games and the club need to be advertising like crazy to achieve this.

4 Likes

Imagine if we had a way to advertise to 100,000+ motorists per day…

2 Likes

Not a good idea.
Massive gridlock as motorists try to get off the motorway to take advantage of it!

5 Likes

We Are Walsall?

Surely it should be Walsall Ay We?

1 Like

Too much like Wolves then!

Wash your mouth out!
it’s bad enough we’re in the Black Country Arms and there’s Dingle ■■■■ on the walls! :face_with_symbols_over_mouth::rofl:

2 Likes

They can stick their season tickets and if they want this current one they can have that too. Again I have made the right decision to stay at home. They are great at talking about what they will do, pity they don’t do it. I am so angry at the moment.

Oh dear Cats.

Well you didn’t miss much to be honest.

2 Likes

Don’t say things like that to Belphegor, he thinks I’m someone else because I use the term ‘Worsul’!

I believe that an upcoming programme of ‘Long lost family’ will climax with Davina MacCall reuniting @Worsul4eva with Ancient Moaner - twins tragically separated at birth. Whether this will take place in Leigh, Cheshire or Walsall is still unclear. Either way I don’t think that there will be a dry eye in the house!

5 Likes