Emmanuel Osadebe

To find him when he goes missing?

5 Likes

You’re going to ignore his dreadful assist and goals ratio to push this again aren’t you.

86 games, 7 goals, 10 assists.

Maybe he won us a game once :man_shrugging:

Imagine arguing you can’t accuse him of not putting effort in … when he’s just had a set too with a fan because he was dwardling at a throw in while we were losing the game :person_facepalming:

Just As I correctly predicted Would happen

Club wheel him out in a charm offensive and brush it under table

No need for emails. In this case pal because. when you know the club like the back of your hand. And. Can predict there every move. It’s easy

Not that it’s hard. Anyhow As they are only capable of incompetence And. Delivering. Failure.

5 Likes

It wasn’t just him giving out eggs. Every player and member of the coaching team were handing them out.

3 Likes

Even I have to admit some of this anti osadebe stuff is just to much now by some fans
I don’t rate the guy and the ouch my foot incident just ruined his reputation for me with the club
But where the hell is a labadie thread then ? Or a Mayo thread or mills thread or ward thread?

1 Like

I have seen plenty of criticism of those players. This one only started because of a specific incident where he reacted to a fan.

Here’s the Zak Mills one, started by one of the people whinging about the grief Osedebe gets no less:

Here’s the Labadie one:

4 Likes

Thank you I must have lost them in my mind

1 Like

I must admit I’ve slagged the Oss off myself but with only a handful of games left I’m just going to let him end his time with us as he sees fit and if he doesn’t want to perform that’s up to him.

1 Like

Well put, the point I have been trying to make, the whole team was appalling that day, the Oss had the missfortune to be on the wing and sadly right in the faces of the morons who abused him.
Despite this he has never been a player that we have seen to show better quality footballing characteristics on occasions, and I don’t think he will feature in Flynn’s squad next season.

Why are people pretending Osedebe is the only one that cops flak :person_facepalming:

Today it’s on - but there are plastic glasses on the San Miguel and Carlsberg taps at bar on the Family Stand side. :see_no_evil:

1 Like

Unbelievable, a bank holiday weekend when supporters may drink more than usual the club runs out of beers , and were actually sponsored by a brewery :man_facepalming:

1 Like

The No Banks’s Stadium :see_no_evil:

4 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Kins is the guest in the Stadium Suite. Says his injury not as bad as feared and hopes to be back against Vale.

1 Like

Osadebe starts today again, just put £5 on him scoring the first goal.

Starts today will he get a reception from any fans?

Some positives then :joy:

Still no Shipyard either, so having a San Miguel again

From quite a few I’d imagine - it was only a minority screaming at him at Rochdale, and there were lots sticking up for him. The consensus on here or elsewhere online is not always reflected across the whole fanbase.

5 Likes

The whole team got a very warm round of applause from those already in the Homeserve when they came over a moment ago. Nothing negative towards any of them - including Osadebe.

3 Likes