Emmanuel Osadebe

Was you there

Itā€™s a card thatā€™s being played more and more as you give people an inch mate thatā€™s why.Look at that disgusting player who kicked his cat and got dropped from adidas deals or whatever he was axed from,it wasnā€™t the fact he kicked a cat it was because he was black thatā€™s why he was being picked on apparently.Absolute joke that is and itā€™s an easy card to play.

4 Likes

No I wasnā€™t which is why I started this thread to ask the question. I trust @Dhforever is giving an accurate account of what he saw and heard. All Iā€™m saying is Iā€™ve been there and heard it in the past with other players.

You can certainly tule it out today. As like I say there was none

I was less than five feet away. Only one person to blame today and thatā€™s osadebe himself

Heā€™d spent all game moaning at his teammates
Then turned on fans

5 Likes

Well i was, and there was NO racial abuse, so dont make accusations when you wasnā€™t there, unbelievable

5 Likes

Mate I havenā€™t made any accusations so think you need to learn to read correctlyā€¦ Someone else implied that they had heard it was racial abuse and I simply said I wouldnā€™t rule it out based on what Iā€™ve heard in the past.

The situation is bad enough without race being insinuated :worried:

But i know it exists because i have heard it myself :frowning_with_open_mouth:

1 Like

The SLO will be having my thoughts on Monday about the situation, lets see the response

1 Like

I imagine after that, he will be able to spend Good Friday praising the Lord rather than playing football.

4 Likes

I was at a few aways in 2018 when Bakayoko was getting similar to what you described.

I think Osadebe is just one of those languid styles types that fans just donā€™t really get. In fairness Iā€™m not a huge fan (based on his performances) and said team would achieve nothing this season if he was a regular starter which he seems to have morphed back into.

Best for both parties if he moves on in the summer you suspect.

1 Like

Have sent the slo the. below. After receiving. Lots of messages from fans tonight

Evening graham.

Fans are asking if club are going to issue a statement. In relation to what was witnessed today

For me it was disgraceful actions by a player representing Walsall fc , even people watching on I follow where commenting on social media about the players actions

It has to be said that if fans behaved in the same way they would be banned or. Charged with inciting. A breach of the peace, at. least. Or inciting violence At worst.

No player is bigger than our club and his actions today are shameful , and can not be condoned
, as. a professional player he should never. Get involved as he did.

As me and you where both sat within a few feet of the incident we both know that. No racial abuse was aimed at player by any fan , So this can not be used as an excuse for the player to hide behind. ,
The situation. / Flashpoint. Today was entirely of the players own making

Regards. Dave

6 Likes

Sick of the bloke, get rid of him asap!

1 Like

Fook him off heā€™s Shat anyway

1 Like

Hang on a minuteā€¦. does this mean heā€™s not a Premier League player???

1 Like

As a footballer heā€™s struggled to find any level of consistency for a series of managers over a decent period of time. Moments of quality clearly there.

Body language, attitude and temperament in comparison to that of his peers can be out of kilter.

All points to him lacking the temperament of a professional footballer. Thatā€™s why heā€™s a level 4 footballer at best

Forget personal abuse stick to the football side of things with this guy.

1 Like

Heā€™s crap. Thatā€™s about it. Get rid.

2 Likes

The odd moment of talent maybe 1 minute every three gameā€™s.He thinks he is much better than he is and to good for us.

1 Like

I find him to be quite petulant who constantly moans at his team mates. The amount of times he moans, shrugs shoulders, holding his arms out is ridiculous. All about himself it would seem based on those observations.

Adios. Auvoir. Goodbye. Enjoy sitting on the bench at Burnley or Brentford.

To be fair i have never rated the bloke and cannot understand why he continues to get picked to play anyway. Hopefully he wont play for us again. End of.

1 Like