End of Season Awards Dinner

No problem really. I’m not sure any of them really deserve any awards though. Maybe just end of season dinner, or the last supper!

I would take half of them to Burger King for the end of season dinner, then they can meet their new boss at the same time.

4 Likes

Mr Sizzler by the Santander bank is all they have earned :grin:

Perhaps the quality of the dinner should be indicative of the quality of the season’s performance.

Did we keep our sausage roll chef’s number?

1 Like

All jokes aside does anyone know where it is and the date? I’d like to book a table if I’m free I’m not short of a Bob or two and nice to give something back to the club that gets reinvested.

I feel we should have a worst player of the season awards with different criteria
Would be more fun and appropriate
Eg most disappointing high profile signing, can’t beat the first man from a cross award, miss of the season and the boo boy of the year award

1 Like

For the last few seasons we could have had our own manager of the year award. This season I’d have given it to McDonald. 100% record. Will never be bettered.

Oh, I don’t know. 110% is the bare minimum

1 Like

https://twitter.com/WFCOfficial/status/1513562520639913986/photo/1

1 Like

Thanks, sure to be a good evening and the Monday is a bank holiday. Bonus.

Got someone in mind for the fan of the season award too.

1 Like

I’d love to know who King Crod really is - my favourite parody account since the Mumford days :rofl:

3 Likes

Ah Mayday.

Internationally recognised as a distress signal.

How apt.

4 Likes

We know. You drop the hints. Have you finished decorating the 5th bedroom yet?:thinking:

1 Like

He cor be that well off if he’s doing it himself :wink:

5 Likes

He was bored, so had a go at it but came to his senses and got Derek the Decorator from Doncaster to finish it.

2 Likes

Ye i thought that, he is bloody lucky he only has 5 to do :joy: :wink:

2 Likes

Should hang there heads in shame. Even holding such an event

An evening of celebration for what ?

Will they be celebrating Delivering another season of utter dross or will it be celebrating.still managing to pay the rent. Whilst turning a minuscule operating profit , it may even be. A celebration of yet again getting away with conning the fans. Out of there hard earned cash. On the back of false promises. ( blatant lies ).

Whatever it is celebrating. it will be a total farce if it’s anything to do with football , as it’s been. Far to many years since we saw any of that

We must be the only professional league club who will. Be celebrating yet another season Of utter failure . But then again that is mission for the season completed. For the top table. So I guess it does. Call for a celebration. For. the back patters brigade. Does it not

Just hand kinsella all the awards on the pitch Pre the Swindon game as he’s the only one worthy. Of anything And let the hierarchy dine alone. Whilst Celebrating there own incompetence and inability To Deliver the very product the club exists for

13 Likes

Mate this end of season fiasco will continue while supporters purchase tickets, if the fans started snubbing the event it wouldn’t happen. It amazes me that fans buy tickets to attend this cringe party when the club has gone backwards at an alarming rate, is it because they can have selfies with the dross that wear our shirt ? Is it because they can feel privileged to have spoken to Dame Pomlett Biggins ? Is it because they can back slap Laurel and Hardy ( Gamble and Mole ) ? If it is any of these reasons then we are are truly in despair not only as a vehicle of failure acceptance but also of acceptance of non accountability. I therefore ask all fans to snub this pantomime as the main characters are more than happy to continue this charade “ oh yes they are “

4 Likes

£45 to celebrate barely keeping our heads above water and being thankful there are at least 2 team worse than us over the course of 46 matches.

No thanks.

5 Likes

Everton Andy will tell ya, or his dad Arsenal Mick :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes