Eriksen

Poor Erickson what a player, horrible sight seeing him collapse playing football for Denmark

This is horrific.

I can’t even eat my tea I don’t think I’ll ever forget what I’ve just witnessed I don’t usually pray but I am right now that he pulls through.

3 Likes

I hope he makes it. Wasn’t looking good for him after 10+ minutes of CPR, oxygen and a defib but I did see a photo of him when he was being carried off and he looked conscious to me.

Please, please make it Christian.

2 Likes

Pray to god the lad is ok. Brings it home how fragile life really is.

2 Likes

Please be ok. Football pales in comparison to a mans life. Thinking of his family , friends and team mates. Xx

1 Like

Fingers crossed

Puts thinks into perspective, pray he makes it,

Reports coming in that apparently he’s alive and responsive hope that’s true.

2 Likes

I had to turn the TV off - it felt like I was intruding on something very personal.
I’m sure all football fans everywhere are praying he’ll be ok.

1 Like

UEFA official Twitter saying he’s been transferred to hospital and has been stabilised

I would like to say well done to the medics who saved his life if indeed that’s the case Sterling work indeed

3 Likes

UEFA official saying his stable In hospital. More official updates from 18.45 . From uefa Twitter.
Thank god. Hope he stays ok! Stay strong Erikson
The medics are absolute legends! Heroes all of them

1 Like

That’s brilliant news, thanks for sharing to those of us that are not on these social media.

2 Likes

The paramedics, the team-mates - every single person involved are heroes. I am so thankful that Erikson is stable, what a strong man :denmark:

5 Likes

Honestly felt sick watching that. So pleased he’s awake.

2 Likes

So glad he’s OK, wishing him a speedy recovery

1 Like

Can’t stop seeing him collapse, or his face when he was on the floor. Thank ■■■■ he seems to be alright!

So happy with news coming out about Erickson seriously thought he was a goner. So happy I was wrong. Get well soon Erickson

Sorry, but I want to see football games, not CPR on the field. But in such moments, football is not important. I hope he’ll be ok.

1 Like