Exit doors

Maybe you should of just knocked his lights out mate if it’s this same arse hole

2 Likes

:joy: You can take the kid out of walsall :joy:

1 Like

That’s rich …:rofl:

1 Like

The amount of complaints about the so called matchday experience is worrying. Needs sorting.

2 Likes

If the steward in question is engaged to ‘man the door’ then that is what he should do. Ie stay by said exit door, and not it keep going back and forth so he can watch the match!!!

Another example of people being employed to do jobs/rolls that they have not got the capacity to do. I should imagine that one of the prime requisites for any steward is being able to communicate in an appropriate and clear manner. Football is more than a sport now, it’s a service and entertainment industry (Walsall FC haven’t latched on to that last bit yet!!!) Swearing at your customers as they leave is not really a great marketing tool to entice them back is it?

Report the idiot and get him removed!!!

And by the way, I would have quite happily have stood by the exit door and opened and shut it for anyone, it would have been far more satisfying and rewarding than watching the football on offer recently!!!

My issue is not with not being allowed back in (I’ve only ever once turned to go back in when I thought we had scored and this was only to the refreshment kiosk area, not to the stand) but trying to get out without having to get the steward to run down and open the door. I noticed exits are left open in other stands so it would be better if this was too.

This steward’s attitude is even more shocking given it is the family stand with young children like your son.