FA Cup Draw

Great achievement for them to make the 1st round for I presume first time since 80s perhaps? Assume Midlands today will be reporting from their clubhouse before the draw.

Only know it as a tiny village station on the crosscity line on way to Redditch and think former Arsenal and England striker Alan Smith was born there/played for them.

1 Like

David Ned Kelly played for them

Would love either Coalville or Hereford away.

1 Like

We all know that we will get Tranmere away!
Though wouldn’t it be a change to draw somebody we stood a chance of beating and get a chance of getting to this ‘second round’ that people talk about?

Like we did last season then got a cac second round draw

Non league team or lower League 2 at home please.

Don’t want Kings Lynn again.

I was barely home in time for New Year.

4 Likes

Weekend of 5th November. Will there be fireworks - or a damp squib? :grin:

I wish to never go there again.

2 Likes

Don’t know what you two are on about, enjoyed my away day there, saw a few sights, Kings Lynn seemed nice enough, and had a decent pint and some grub in Wenn’s Chop and Ale House

2 Likes

I’d go but not pay. I’d stand in the park behind the home end, can see the game perfectly from there.

But then you’d miss out on all the jolly banter with the locals.

1 Like

It was indeed “nice enough” , I enjoyed the pre and post match pubs but an absolute bugger to get to on public transport from Liverpool.

I doubt I shall ever return.

Hereford or Chester (a).

We’d get a decent allocation and good day out.

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy: yep once is enough.

2 Likes

Fair play, public transport cross country to Norfolk is one hell of a challenge!

I drove, must admit the drive across Notts and South Lincs is somewhat mind numbing!

Money bags Wrexham away . Usually go out first round anyway. May aswell have a good following and a good attendance for it.

2 Likes

Might get on the Telly too? (Welcome to Wrexham)

York away, or Halifax.

1 Like

Imagine the hype with a Wrexham vs Salford draw :open_mouth:

1 Like