Brentford 1 Leicester 3
Everton 3 Sheff Wed 2
Wycombe 0 Tottenham 5

Brighton v Blackpool 2-1
Sheff Utd v Plymouth 2-1
Brentford v Leicester 1-2
Everton v Sheff Wed 2-1
Wycombe v Tottenham 1-2

There were a few spot-on predictions yesterday - none more so that matt_saddlesore - who had a perfect day !!!

2 Likes

Some really good scoring yesterday too.

Rob Harvey remains Mister Consistency, along with matt_saddlesore & Donnington Saddler - all picking up 10 but maverick surges up the table with 11 pts from the 4 games so far.
Tonights game could change things again…

Can’t believe them weekend scores. Since when did premier league sides start taking the fa cup seriously.

Good to confirm this is a game of chance, not skill, as shown by the position of @matt_saddlesore

:laughing::laughing::laughing:

All knowledgeable and discerning predictors are fully aware of precisely the opposite; that this FA cup prediction challenge has FAR more skill attached than the capricious, fickle and mercurial league two nonsense.

I suspect your noisy and disagreeable outburst is prompted by the confusion generated by your current caretaker position in that competition, a temporary level of success presumably garnered by whatever attractive shirt design catches your eye that week.

Although I note that your customary abject defence of the leading position is well advanced, contingent on predictors of quality remembering to submit selections on time.
:sunglasses:

1 Like

OMG :man_facepalming: are you starting to do well at something again Matt by any chance? :grin:

2 Likes

He won’t beat me.

Both Pingu and Donnington were impressive .
Correctly predicting 3 scores out of 5 games takes some doing and a brilliant 6 points for the Tottenham result for both.
Donnington tops the round though with 16 points.
Rob’s lead is cut again.

3 Likes