Face masks

Saw one of my fellow delivery drivers today (Amazon I think he was working for), driving his tat-laiden van with his mask pulled down whilst smoking a tab. A sight that defined the insanity of lockdown .

2 Likes

My wife saw a woman in the supermarket a couple of weeks ago who was wearing a face mask with a hole cut in it over her mouth - to make it easier to breathe she said. :rofl:

2 Likes

I’ve ssen some superb mask attemps on my round.

I got battered with parcels today and had to work in Gnosall ffs! @chunkster

2 Likes

Did you have to go onto the new estate tulip drive? at the back of the medical centre

Yes, how big is the gap bewteen each house ffs! I’m there the rest of the week.

1 Like

I think i have said it before on here Rob, but all the £500,000 houses overlook each other and the social housing ones overlook the fields :joy:, apparently when buyers found out how much social housing was on there, it became difficult for the builders to sell the rest of the properties, so WHG had to buy about another 20 properties.

1 Like

I wouldn’t mind betting if we get allowed to attend games it will be made a condition of entry that a mask is worn in the ground regulations. If they get a large contingent who won’t conform then they will have to play behind closed doors.

I read somewhere last week, but can’t remember where, that some research has shown that a mask will protect those who are in front of you, but can make it worse for those who are standing behind, especially if you cough or sneeze and the droplets are forced backwards at speed over a distance.
As I sit on the back row, all you lot are gonna be infecting the feck out of me. :scream: :rofl:

1 Like

They look tacky but we might all need one to attend matches soon

@chunkster

1 Like

Bloody hell brings back memories :smiley:, i used to love the drive over there, down the A5 past weston hall, to the island turn right towards Newport and past the Aldi, then head towards Gnosall, i used to go different ways, sometimes going way out of my way looking for country pubs :rofl:, and when the transport manager used to ask me why i had gone to Newport or somewhere way off the track, i just used to say it was the satnav on my tablet, it’s ■■■■■ :rofl:

2 Likes

I’ve got a mask in the cart but it won’t let me proceed to checkout. It says at the top they are no longer available. It seems we have sold out then.

I think it’s safe to say that they were not designed by Luke.

go to home bargins only 20 pounds a box :grimacing:

that will last half a season lol

I’ve missed them again! Need bigger quantities.

Yes, finally ordered one.

Straight out of the packing, why am I not suprised?

Don’t forget to wash it before trying it on … oh too late… :laughing:

1 Like

As it happens had to wear one today for the first time because i had to use the bus found it very uncomfortable and couldnt wait to get it off it was an n95 mask though so maybe the washable type masks may be better?