Fans back in stadiums?

Every time I turned up to a match when Sibley was manager, fans were always saying “the football is dire 'ere”.

2 Likes

Hopefully soon.

Fed up of having no football now :smile:

Good to know. I was concerned that it may be another rehash of some moribund conspiracy hypotheses, but I am now reassured.

I think there may be some fans next season, with suitable social distancing in effect.

1 Like

French football allowing 5k limit attendances back as of tomorrow .

3 Likes

Just had this from ifollow

With the 2019/20 season now officially concluded – with the exception of Play-offs for some teams – we write to update you on your iFollow subscription.

Though the service has been available throughout the lockdown period, we fully appreciate that video-on-demand and club content is no substitute for live football.

To thank you for your patience and custom we will refund you a sum equivalent to the cost of two months subscription. This will be processed and back in your account within 28 days.

Your subscription will remain active.

Kind regards,
EFL Digital

Sorry for hijacking the thread i couldn’t be arsed to start another :wink:

Doing the same here could make us one of the biggest clubs in the land!

Me too.

Quite refreshing given the malarkey I have gone through recently with some festival/hotel/airline tickets.

Not even something I was even thinking about or arsed about.

1 Like

We are still waiting for £1600 off Ryanair, we got the £850 back from the E.L.O concert but Rock exeter held onto our £400 and rescheduled it for the same date next year?

I have taken vouchers or rescheduled flights with Easyjet because I cannot be arsed to go through the bullshit to get a refund. I get their situation and I don’t want them to go bust as I am both a regular customer of and a shareholder in the company. Although, for people that booked a one off flight and need their refund, it is just a pisstake.

Seetickets were a joke with my Bloodstock tickets. They insisted that I returned the tickets by post and with other delaying tactics took nearly two months to refund. The festival in Spain refunded in 3 days of it being cancelled.

It’s not about the money, more about the contempt these companies seem to hold their customers in.

2 Likes

Checked and have ifollow email too.
We are still waiting for insurance holiday claim from mid-March to be settled though Jet2 refunded in a week.

Was that the one to Italy, Hull?

Yes . A ski resort which have turned out to be centres of it. we had decided not to go even if our flights had not been cancelled.

One of your better calls!

1 Like

Feel your pain David. I’m glad that my 8 years spent in the USA came to an end before Trump got in. I can only imagine that it’s hell over there at the mo!

1 Like

Anybody that paid on credit card and hasn’t had a refund on something yet should get in touch with card provider. My Dad paid for a holiday with Jet2 or EasyJet and they were ■■■■■■■ about, he rang the card issuer and they had his money back to him that day.

1 Like

But then it can get complicated because the company you get the money paid back from can then do what they call a charge back, and it can be taken back off you according to Martin Lewis?

The way I understand it is that the card issuer gives you the money and then they chase they other company to recoup. Could be wrong.

My parents didn’t have that issue anyhow, luckily.

1 Like

We were going to get our money back off Ryanair by claiming it back on the credit card we paid on, but decided to give them another month because they are saying they will have paid everyone back by then, if not then we will claim it back on card so you are right, but i am just a bit confused about the chargeback rule?

I think the difference might be that they don’t really have a leg to stand on in terms of claiming a chargeback. You’re entitled to a refund and at the minute they are just collecting as much interest as they can on your money before you kick off.

1 Like

We got our Ryanair refund from Easter eventually even then they cocked up the amount they told us we were getting back but it was just an admin error

1 Like