Final whistle boo's

Darren Clarke agrees with you :wink:

Darrell. Not Darren

1 Like

Good job you know his name :wink:

Itā€™s Dopey Darrell according to someā€¦

Did you actually watch that ā– ā– ā– ā– ?

7 games without a goal, and no wins at home, on the back of being relegated I think booing is inevitable.

4 Likes

Canā€™t say I like to hear it , but can understand why

2 Likes

If DC doesnā€™t get it right in the next few games i can see the fans turning even more, and it will lead to the toxic atmosphere we had with the last 2 failed managers.

7 Likes

I hope he can turn it round , and soon as I donā€™t see anymore heroes coming to our rescue .
So want this to work for LP and DC and us have a club to be proud of again

1 Like

Support has been excellent this season considering the complete lack of excitement on the pitch. I didnā€™t boo today, but you canā€™t blame anybody that did.

6 Likes

Those stats do suggest we were unlucky to lose that!

2 Likes

Indeed. He has the drive, and an iron will to putt it right.

Having said that, we have a fairway to go.

2 Likes

Vaughan missed a pen and 2 clear cut chances we couldnā€™t complain had it been 3.0.my rose tinted glasses are back in the case.

Maybe on this thread :smile::wink:

1 Like

Just trudged our silently feeling pretty flat. No booing from 6 of us.
Not sure how long we will continue to do this though given the absolute dross on show.

How many seasons can we go on blaming the manager though? this is 3 years in a row now there must be other issues only one i can see looking at this squad is a very low budget being honest.Maybe Clarke is another manager with one hand tied behind his back and hasnt been able to bring in the players he would really want? not slating Pomlette either we dont know at what cost getting the club back off Bonser has come with time will tell.

Personally never boo my own team

I wont deny I get frustrated and might yell in the game, but Iā€™ll always clap the lads as they come out and at the end of the game.

Nowhere near the time to boo yet we arenā€™t playing bad, which may be worrying playing ok and still not getting results is harder to fix. I know this excuse canā€™t last for ever but so many new players it will take time to gel and to find the best 11. However, 4 centre backs (i class liddle as a cb) and 3 defensive midfielders in any game let alone at home is ridiculous. Jules played well at full back and kinsella looked ok out wide but they will not do anything going forward. I think we had a attacking midfielder who promised to sign and pulled out last minute. Hardy is the only player we have in that position and it seems he isnā€™t trusted to start, he was signed as back up with another player lined up to start

Yet again I find myself unable to stop myself biting to one of your comments, despite the fact that you never reply.

Sold down the river how exactly? When Pomlett took over, they opened the early birds again to try and capitalise on those people who stayed away because of the Bonser regime and capitalise on a wave of positivity and get some extra cash in. Nobody promised immense financial investment. Nobody promised weā€™d walk the league. Nobody promised that everything would be OK again just because Bonser had gone. The early birds were made available again to offer estranged supporters an olive branch. No false claims. Weā€™d all seen the transfers in the summer and knew the reality that weā€™re now a 4th tier club. To hear you talk, Pomlett falsely claimed heā€™d pumped Ā£10million into the playing side and promised to build us a new ground.

Anyone who bought one should have done so knowing the situation at the club at the moment. And I speak here as one of those 450-odd who committed. I refused to buy another one out of principal when your best mate Geoff was at the helm but I bought one on the strength of him leaving. Yes Iā€™m incredibly disappointed at the way weā€™ve started this season. Yes Iā€™m starting to get a bit worried. But your over the top anti-Pomlett rhetoric is already getting tiresome. After 3 years of downward spiral, what the ā– ā– ā– ā–  do you expect after two months?

25 Likes

Heā€™d be happy to be below parā€¦