First laugh I’ve had all day

I read today that last January felt like a difficult year and from a personal point of view, I’m going through a few difficult moments in my life right now.

Although I expected us to lose today, I took my lad and told him that if we saw the boys score a goal, at least that would cheer me up a bit.

We did, and it didn’t but reading through the programme, I laughed out loud for the first time for a long time…

The question: Best first touch?
The answer: I’m going to say myself.
The player: (p.47) Mr Elijah Adebayo
:flushed:
No further questions, your Worships! :joy:

9 Likes

Incredible. As they say up in Scotland, ‘his second touch is a tackle’.

@jjunior9 Hope things get better soon, mate.

6 Likes

You can always rely on Walsall to cheer you up, whether we are good or bad at the time.

Here if you ever want to chat about things.

2 Likes

Our Nicky Devlin is playing some cracking games for Livingston, alongside the ex Crewe stalwart Guthrie. They were ‘free’… 2us. Funny that.:rofl::rofl:

I have just read my programme and it gave me a laugh too…no self awareness there!!!

Adebayo’s got the touch of a rap ist! And as much presence as a feather duster.

With hindsight, we should have kept Guthrie - he would have done better than Clarke or Sadler. As for Devlin, he would have been good for us in League 2, but of course he wanted to go - shame.

Luckily for Adebayo we have Gufney on the books and in comparison he looks like Aguero !

1 Like

He looks like he’s got worse maybe it’s a lack of confidence but he’s looked more like a basketball player than a footballer recently.

1 Like

In fairness it’s not just him.

Gordon can’t trap cement either. The ball sticks to Lavery less than plastic on a magnet.

Re the programme. I think it is great. None of our fans can complain. I get one at a match that i am at. Give up on getting ones over the phone from ones that i have missed.

2 Likes

He couldn’t trap a bag of cement

1 Like

and Edwards, Morris!!!

:joy: :joy: :joy: