Fitzwater gone

Couldnt care less how its happened. Glad hes gone. Hes regressed massively since last season.

The manner in which he has gone though is just symptomatic of the club’s approach to literally everything.

I mean, we must be the only club in the country who creates an issue out of 400 Scunthorpe fans turning up.

8 Likes

Yep. It’s so amateur and tinpot.

4 Likes

Happy enough with Guthrie then?

1 Like

I don’t blame him and I don’t blame WBA - why would you want to be associated with such a bloody mess?

I appreciate he wasn’t one of our best performing players of late but bloody hell, look at our form and it’s hard to single out one player for the shambles that’s unwravelling in front of us.

Let’s face it we are in a mess in every respect - if you were a professional footballer looking for a place to earn a living (contracted or loaned) we wouldn’t be that appealing would we?

5 Likes

No not happy with guthrie, fitzwater, leahy and roberts. Devlin in my view is good enough. The others are not

1 Like

Devlin is atrocious.

Haven’t you seen the training ground?

The whole club is in its death throes. We either step up and do something about it or sit quietly and let it happen around us.

1 Like

All this blame on our Club? I think some of you have Bonseritis which is clearly affecting your judgement. WBA recalled him to play in a game which he didn’t play in thereby depriving the player of a game and depriving us of a CH. Clearly they could do it legally but morally? We have had a lot on here recently about the lack of integrity at our Club but on this I point the finger squarely at WBA. Walsall would not have issued the statement they did without clearing it with WBA yet you all seek to put the blame on Walsall FC.

FFS WalsallOne, are you Bonser in disguise? The club is dying, we are a joke, we have ■■■■ players, a ■■■■ manager, a ■■■■ ground and that is down to one person. Remember the centre half that we wouldn’t play when we were in the championship because it would trigger an extra payment. Absolute disgrace to be owned by this man - we are well known for being tight-arsed bastards - Syeve Froggatt regularly used to say it on the WM. This club is going the way of Bonsers bog handle business - down the crapper. It’s people like you that allow him to get away with this year after year. There is no blame for the mess that we arrived at than Bonser. Right from not having an exit plan, to taking millions out of the club. Give your head a wobble and just go through the facts of the last 10 years and tell me that Bonser has shown ambition at any point during that time, other than to get his rent paid. I’ve had it with this club while Bonser is here - at least at Solihull Moors you get a warm welcome and everytime you spend money you can be safe in the knowledge you’re not putting towards another gallon of kerosene for the leeches helicopter. Do you think that if Bonser hadn’t made money from WFC that he would have a helicopter and a villa in Cyprus - no, because he was a ■■■■ business man, but excellent at making sure he did alright for himself.

6 Likes

Does he realky have a helicopter

I’m sure it was posted on here a few years ago that he had. I’ve never seen him in it though, waste of time my buying that surface to air missile on Ebay…

6 Likes

Oh dear you have Bonseritis …I wish there was a cure. JB is not the personification of all evil you know. He is a business man and during his time here I have seen some of the best footballers I have ever seen in a Walsall shirt. I accept it is time for a change but to blame him for the Fitzwater nonsense is deluded.

1 Like

Can he play for anyone else this season having played for us and been an unused sub for wba?

Think you can be registered to a max of 3 clubs a season

With you all the way sadsfan, unfortunately some are so deluded that if they did give their head a wobble they would just think it just makes you feel dizzy!!! Bloody brain dead.

No one is blaming him per se, more that he has allowed the club to be in this position. I would say it is the managers who deserve the acclaim for the wonderful football and not Bonser.

Meh. He’s been average at best this season. Had a free ride because of the end of last season and just chucking blame on the full backs every game.

Hopefully get someone better in.

Yes, he was disappointing this season but who are we going to get to replace him? My bet is that he wasn’t enjoying it at Walsall and has asked WBA to recall him so he can go on loan at a club with ambition. Why stay for a relegation battle when you could be playing for a team aiming for the play-offs?

2 Likes