Fitzwater gone

and that son of a ■■■■■ will be if he comes back here some day soon …:laughing:

Depends if this person has been in America at some point?

1 Like

I don’t think he’d like wiping his arse with pork scratching packets; because that’s all we’d pay him in :eyes:

3 Likes

Took me a second. But I remember a good wiping taking place now :wink:

1 Like

yes mate.

1 Like

told we are to resign (permanently) James Wilson next week.

3 Likes

Has he played much for Lincoln this season?

10 games so not much at all

Was a good player two years ago, guess with Lincoln’s increased finance from that cup run they’ve got a pretty good squad for league 2 so plenty of options in defence.

What are our scouts doing? Watching old Walsall FC DVDs? Wilson would be decent but we are in a relegation battle if that’s all we can come up with…

1 Like

Where’ve you heard this?

Rather him than those Manny Smith/Gerrard rumours!

Would be a very good signing if he’s still the same player.

What’s it with only former players been linked?

Downing, Preston, Benning, Wilson, Gerrard, Hiwula, Lalkovic.

We’ve employed a scout, has he done anything yet?

1 Like

He’s going to help Bonser tie us up in Knots.

Is Whitney scouting for Keates!

I might be a little late to this , has the club announced that Fitz isn’t officially returning ?

Apologies if I’ve missed it.

Yes they have. Wba don’t want to send him back to us although they did suggest that he might go out on loan again.

Ok cool , I was aware Keates had said something but not the club.

With the atmosphere around the club , and the fact he was dropped for the dreadful Martin … I say fair play to the lad he always gave everything on the pitch.

Was he dropped for Martin? Wasn’t he injured? Anyway, he has been disappointing this season. I think Albion have treated us badly over this - they mucked us around with the FA Cup recall episode and then left us hanging. I expected more from Darren Moore. Why don’t we try Dean Smith to see if he’ll do us a favour? After all, he wouldn’t be where he is today without Walsall FC.