Fiver Finale v Doncaster

I’ll be on the Lake District again so won’t be going.

Can I have a fiver back?

1 Like

To be fair too other saddlers fans, I have been offered numerous free tickets for games when they can’t get to games themselves, i have even been offered the use of a whole season tickets
@Belphegor @Greg and @MoreWFCVicar have offered in the past for no remuneration and i thank them all for being selfless :heartbeat:
But even though i haven’t taken up their offers, if and when i did, i would in all honesty insist on paying them :wink:

1 Like

Come and pay a fiver and spend 40 quid in the ground on overpriced shite.

5 Likes

Dont forget you have your Coronation on Saturday 6th May next

I might make a return for this!!!

Hope Everton Andy will charge you to attend the debrief

1 Like

Why, do you have a friend

It’s not friend for a fiver. It’s just a fiver

That should just about be enough for a hotdog and one and a half pints of Madri.

2 Likes

I’ll be celebrating freedom and not having to go back following the choice to take a sabbatical.

Tight arsed fooker

1 Like

They can’t give tickets away to come and watch Flynn’s boring hoofball

No

1 Like

Pretty much defeats the object of a season ticket when you can attend for a fiver

1 Like

:rooster:I know you’re deliberately a cock, but my God you really are a cock. :rooster:

1 Like

It’s not stopping you taking advantage :joy: :wink:

3 Likes

Exactly. One minute everything’s too dear, next minute it’s a disgrace that it’s cheap. Pure muppetry.

5 Likes

Who said its 2 cheap not me. I’d be happy if it was a pound. The point I’m making is that it’s a bit of a kick in the goolies to season ticket holders when you can attend the Carlisle and doncaster games for a tenner.

I’m not complaining. It’s brilliant!!!. Well done Boycott

1 Like

I’m fairly sure there are a couple of games each season when we do this. It doesn’t detract from the value of a season ticket.

3 Likes