Fixtures and Cup Draws Published Today

2 Likes

Tuesday night trip to Vale Park - fix or what?

The run in looks tough. But you never know.

SATURDAY 18th Sept - not an international break either.

1 Like

Northampton away on Boxing Day.
A nice short train ride for us. :+1:

2 home games over New Year too. :+1:

2 Likes

At least we can get a good away following up to Tranmere.

Saying that itā€™s a horrid run of away games to start the season with.

Why do our games at Oldham always seem to be on a Tuesday night?

Tranmere away. Just hope we are allowed in as that is perfect for me.

Why is Oldham always mid week?

Exeter away on my birthday. Hmmm

3 Likes

No trains on Boxing Day :frowning:

Boxing day really the only date I look for, and itā€™s nice and localish so should be a good one.

Hartlepool away on the 21st Aug - the one time that theyā€™re playing in the North East and Iā€™m away for the weekend! :roll_eyes:

No worries, weā€™ll be promoted by Easter :crossed_fingers:

Oh well, Iā€™m sure I can drive or find someone else to. :rofl:

Completely underwhelmed by the reality of another season playing all these rubbish sides, sat in social isolation, wearing a mask and waiting to enter or leave. Really am undecided what to do about another season ticketā€¦waiting on the next variantsā€¦:frowning:

2 Likes

Winning the league against Swindon, they say History Repeats Itself

3 Likes

Ok dont bother then. None of us can guarentee the rules wont change back mid-season.

There. Decision made. You can stop telling us now how you dont like seatbelts and speed limits.

4 Likes

Yeh, bit weird how Hartlepool, Swindon and Bristol Rovers (the other teams promoted in 06/07) have contrived to find their way into league 2 all at the same time.

2 Likes

What are the expectations around going to away games with COVID rules? I still have a long term aim of doing the 92 so simply MUST go to Sutton, Barrow, Harrogate and Salford, irrespective of any global pandemicā€¦

Thank you for your considerationā€¦

I bet @geordiesaddler is delighted about Hartlepool away date, I know I am! Be good to see the Poolies again, always enjoyed going there, proper fans and a proper club and a lovely place if the weather is decent.

1 Like