Former players - where are they now?

Ouch!!!

Josh Ginnelly has scored tonight for Swansea

And Jules scored one of the 9. :roll_eyes:

Is that the Papa smurfs paint pot?

Exeter have had a really good start to the league 1 season. Probably won’t last but imagine one of them, Stevenage or indeed V*le actually in the championship.

Of course it still gives hope as they were all in some state in league 2 a few years ago but dosen’t really suggest this club is moving forward as quickly as most would like it to…

1 Like

Nicky Devlin assists for Aberdeen away at Frankfurt in the Conference League

2 Likes

Elijah benched by Luton. Bye bye to another pay day?

He has been for a couple of matches now.

Scarr scored for Plymouth.

1 Like

Bakayoko scored for dundee

Deeney scored a Hat-trick for Forest Green, he’ll be too old and injury prone for league 2 though :joy:

4 Likes

Andy Cook also hit a hat trick on his return to the side. Who we got next?..… Great

1 Like

Who’s looking forward to that one then? To watch them and Cook in that bloomin awful rugby strip knocking 6 or 7 against us isn’t very appealing is it?

1 Like

I’ll be there unfortunately

Matt Taylor not gonna last long at Shrewsbury, fans already calling him clueless and want him gone

Hat-trick for Sam Mantom today.

Blackett Taylor with another goal today, decent strike to

Wilkinson on bench for Motherwell today

Given the Sadler out thread , look at Duttons Salisbury riding high at third place in whatever division there in - what did we do :smiley:

Southern League Premier, pushing for promotion to the National League South.

Dutton played for Salisbury in 140 games whilst Darrell Clarke was their manager.

Helped Dutton to find his level, by the look of it.

Russell Martin under a bit of pressure after eight League matches. When asked if he had the support of the owners his reply was a somewhat unconvincing “yeah, I think so.” :laughing:
Playing Leeds on Saturday, I think he needs a win.