Former players - where are they now?

Josh Ginnelly scored 2 for Hearts tonight.

Top Scorer at Millwall with five in the last seven. Sadly though has just gone and got himself a knee ligament injury and is facing three months out.

1 Like

That’s bad luck for him, just as he was in his best form since leaving us.

1 Like

Matt Preston joins Kidderminster on loan

https://twitter.com/khfcofficial/status/1484609283425714178?s=21

Dean Smith - on Sky Sports now, his Norwich team away at Watford and he’s chasing the 200th win of his managerial career.

1 Like

Just put £20 on em

2 Likes

Feeling old with Preston now being considered an ‘experienced defender’! :joy: Good luck to him.

1 Like

Just gone 1 up with a quite extraordinary goal!

1 Like

Watford’s floodlights “doing a Burnley”.

won £65 on Norwich :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

Fair play mate I had them to win 3-2 with a free £5 bet from bet365 Watford hit the post and that Kuco bloke hit one tamely at the keeper all in the added on 15 minutes :joy: typical.It was 40/1 too

1 Like

Really good player. Should be playing at a higher level in my opinion.

3 Likes

Jamie Paterson in contract dispute at Swansea. Apparently a clause in his contract has been activated to extend it because of his great form but without a pay rise. Poor by his agent but shoddy by the club as well.

Andy Cook is under sedation at Bradford. He became so excited at the prospect of playing a team that can’t defend corners and have no fit experienced centre-backs available that he suffered a dangerously high adrenaline rush and needed medical treatment. The club are confident he will have calmed down enough by tuesday to be fit to play.

1 Like

shoddy? nice to see a player lose out rather than a club for once. he signed the contract. stop whinging Jamie.

2 Likes

No Richard O Donnell in the Bradford squad tonight. I have a feeling his face don’t fit with Derek Adams unless he is injured. Was on the bench the weekend gone though.

They are all doing well at their new clubs and scoring goals like they didn’t do here.

In answer to the question posed in the title, all of our former players, wherever they are, are in a better place than they were when they were here!

2 Likes

The boy’s done well

3 Likes

Conor Ronan scores a stunner for St Mirren.

1 Like