Former players - where are they now?

Tranmere away, drew 3-3

4 Likes

Andy Butler last gasp equaliser, enjoyed that away day

2 Likes

Being Milan Lalkovich!!

5 Likes

The E&S ran a story that year saying we were targeting more clean sheets, so I posted a thread here saying a new keeper was on the way in that case.

Lo and behold, Mr Walker appeared!

1 Like

I wonder if we will have any dangerous liaisons with Milan this season!!

Bloody hope not

1 Like

Kevin Wilson has joined Harrogate Town taking over there Academy

Was Grof much better? He came in for Jimmy halfway through the next season after Walker was sent off in one game.

Very up and down and then the following season he quickly got dropped and you had the four loan keepers, McCarey, Martin, Karl Darlow and then Sam Johnstone to finish the season.

Grof joined for the season after Brain when we released him and Bevan. I think he was better than Brain, but then everyone was apart from Richard McKinney.
He did lose form the following season and then we had various loanees, but who was Martin? I don’t remember him.

1 Like

Yes. I dont think he played again following that dreadful cup game against Lincoln.

1 Like

Me neither.
We had this fella on loan from MK that season.

2 Likes

He scored last night in their conference league win over Derry.

2 Likes

Reported in the local Bradford newspaper:
https://www.thetelegraphandargus.co.uk/sport/sportlatest/24447213.ex-bantams-defender-ash-taylor-scores-conference-league/

One of the comments reads:
Whoever was responsible for his signing should’ve been sacked. How he was considered good enough for a side looking to get promoted to league one, I’ll never know. He’s now playing in a no mark league less than one year since signing for us. Poor poor judgement all round.

So he’s obviously equally well thought of in West Yorkshire!

2 Likes

Ash Taylor is up there with the biggest pricks we have ever had at our club

10 Likes

Looks like we’ll be seeing Yann Songo’o down at the Bescot for the season opener after he resigned for Morecambe.

Barrow sign Theo Vassell from Salford

decent pick up.

Max Khouyar signed for Kiddy

5 Likes

Would probably get recalled January