Former players

Ben purkiss is back at Walsall

Interesting article about Scott Dann

I was about to post that but you beat me to it!

Erhun Oztumer starts for Bolton Wanderers at Villa Park tonight.

Smithy will be pleased …

Michael Cain signed for Hitchin Town

And not a lot of people know that.

Jimmy Walker has left Sunderland and has been appointed goalkeeping coach at Ipswich

Sound’s like Wacker’s doing the round’s , you never know he may end up back at the Saddler’s before long

I see Tom Bradshaw is out for the rest of the season at Millwall with a torn knee ligament. Will that scupper his permanent transfer from t’Barnsley?

It shouldn’t if it was a deal to sign on loan with a permanent transfer in Jan - unless there are requirements for a medical at the point of transfer.

I see that Josh O’Keefe opened the scoring for Chorley in the FA Cup.

Chris Marsh …reduced to taking in washing for Cov…according to him.

Kyle Perry has signed for Coalville Town, and they’ve had to get a fan to donate a shirt for him as they haven’t got one big enough!

Kevin Harper is now the Manager of Albion Rovers in Scottish League Two.
Thought he did well in his first loan spell with us in 1999-2000, underwhelming during his second loan spell in 2007.
[https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/46224697]

you obviously didn’t watch much of us in 2007. Kevin Harper almost singlehandedly 're ignited out promotion campaign as it was going stale and was a breath of fresh air.

Mark Paston now a product manager at a NZ cloud services IT business. He had a degree in engineering before he got involved in football.

Who could forget our little 5ft ankle snapper that is Johnny keister :rofl: . Now manager of Sierra Leone :sierra_leone:. Fair play to him .

used to try and remove player’s leg’s at the knee , and then look at the Ref with big what have i done wrong eye’s …:pleading_face:
Totally commited player all joking apart i would love someone back with that kind of commitment :hammer: